• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Genie Power and Abilities Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I've been thinking, should the False Dark Genie and True Dark Genie possess the Powers and Abilities of the monsters, Here's my resons.

Monsters
It's stated every time when you enter a new area of the destroyed world that monsters have infested each dungeon and it's stated it was the evil from the sky (False Dark Genie). These monsters have the exact same dark energy as the False Dark Genie and True Dark Genie, made from their Dark Essence as stated the True Dark Genie's power is his essence meaning these creatures are made directly from him. He also already has resistances to their effects like poison, curses, goo (speed reduction) and time stop. Dark Genie even created Titans, Sam, Blaze who are all elemental creatures, Sam and Blaze are unaffected by Ice (Sam) and Fire (Blaze). Using it's power, Dark Genie can literally create living elements and has the power to block the damage from these attacks to were they have no effect just like Sam and Blaze. Auntie Madusa also is completely unaffected by holy water but is made from the Dark Genie's Evil Energy and just like her he can make himself unaffected or as the wiki would say it Resistance to Holy Manipulation.

Given that these monsters are made from his very power/essence and he has shown resistance to their abilities I believe he should be capable of using their attacks as well. He's already shown Element Manipulation like Sam and Blaze, and Teleportation like the witchs.

Since they are creating monsters from their own power/essence. Would that give Dark Genie their powers and abilities.

That's all, Thoughts? I'll add the Abilities this would grant Dark Genie to the OP if people want to know, don't worry I'll explain the powers if this is accepted.

Note: Another thing that proves the monster are apart of him. Is the fact that they leak out the same darkness, evil energy that blocks Toan's Mind Connect with the Fariy King just like TDG himself.

I'm iffy on it. AFAIK we don't generally grant Power Bestowal users the powers they can bestow, but considering the unique case for Genie we might have an exception.

I think that we need evidence rather than speculation in order to list new powers and abilities. As Bambu stated, we cannot assume that creating something with a certain power automatically means that the creator has the same ability.

I see what you guys are saying. My only evidence is

1. They possess his evil energy which is his very essence. This is why they all can block Toan's Mind Connect.

2. Also when the rat absorbed the Dark Genies power it actually gained the memories of the True Dark Genie.

When it transformed it states "Oh yeah, I haven't eaten anything in the last 400 years".

This shows a connection, having it's memories. Their is no possible way the rat new about the True Dark Genie being sealed for that long.

3. He already possess several of their powers already. He can teleport (like the witchs), He has Resurrection far superior to the likes of the Skeletons and Mummies who can actually get right back up when you kill them (though it doesn't happen all the time for them), He has the resistances he gave them.

The only powers he hasn't shown are Poison Manipulation (lots of his monsters are able to poison you on contact, however he also created the Poison Apples that the witches carry), Statistics Reduction (Several of the monsters can inflict the Goo status effect which cuts your speed in half), Curse Manipulation (Several of his monsters can inflict curse on you which makes it so you can't switch weapons. However the False Dark Genie created a seal that actually has this effect and it also makes you weapon lose exp instead of gaining it. So he has a better version of this.) Lastly Time Stop (Some of his monster have the ability to freeze you in time on contact).

He created the Bomb Men who explode upon death and the bombs they throw so he can create his own bombs. Explosion Manipulation

Well, I suppose that it is possible. What do you think Mr. Bambu?

Possessing the same energy source isn't having the same powers. If he doesn't already have it, I think he should probably gain the powers of the False Dark Genie, being that it absorbed his specific power. But unless he shows the other powers, I don't see much of a point to include them on the profile since he doesn't actually use them if he has them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back