• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Deception Discussion Thread

With Chapter 4 FINALLY getting released, I figured now would be as good a time as any to start a Dark Deception discussion thread. Granted, we won't be able to make profiles until AFTER the final chapter is released, but there's no harm in getting the basics sorted out, I'd say.

Haven't played the game myself but it looks fun, and the story is interesting enough. I've only seen the Hospital level of Chapter 4 though.

I can't wait to make The Gold Watchers fight SCP-173 and Weeping Angels

But in all seriousness though, I'm pretty worried about the last chapter. The fact that there is only one normal level (That featuring The Mannequins) makes me wonder how complex and difficult the level would be if we need to wait the same amount of time as the other chapters.

I can't wait to make The Gold Watchers fight SCP-173 and Weeping Angels

But in all seriousness though, I'm pretty worried about the last chapter. The fact that there is only one normal level (That featuring The Mannequins) makes me wonder how complex and difficult the level would be if we need to wait the same amount of time as the other chapters.
For what it's worth, it's been confirmed that the game will have multiple endings...

I'm not a fan of multiple endings honestly.
Can't say I blame you. And from what I heard, the main requirement to getting the True Ending is to get an S Rank on all the levels, which... yeah.

Anyway, random stats question I had, how fast is a typical ambulance? The Reaper Nurses and the Matron are shown to be fast enough to keep up with them, so I was wondering if we could use that for scaling.

I'm not sure how fast an ambulance can go, some move faster than others but at minimum the Reaper Nurses would be Superhuman in speed.

Well, Monsters & Mortals (the multiplayer spinoff to Dark Deception) just posted its 1-Year Anniversary video:

Though it kinda made me realize something: how are we gonna treat M&M content once we make the DD verse? Like, I know it's non-canon, but are there any sort of rules about this kinda thing?

Back