• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Countess vs Xeno Goku (Genesis)

Definitely planned on making this one:

Ssj4 xeno goku redone by jacenwade-dav91ea
7c0efdaf8753352c2141271d3cfb89e8
Two Super Saiyan "Deities" of differing fanon variations come to brawl. Dark Countess is going to try to take over the Genesis Multiverse but Goku isn't going to have it !

Dark Countess:

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Genesis): 1

• Base Countess vs SSJ4 Xeno Goku
  • Both 2-B
  • Both MFTL+
  • In-Character (Countess is essentially a Evil Jiren + Frieza fusion... If you can even imagine that)

Haaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

This is probably gonna end up like a shitstorm.

Well, least I can say is, they seem roughly similar in AP at least.

"(Via sheer power, completely overwhelmed Demigra's Fate, Law and Conceptual Manipulation)"

Hakai gg

For context as to why DMUA keeps saying Hakai GG, Feats for DBG Hakai are...

• Erasing Genesis Fusion Zamasu (High Godly Regen)
  • Erasing Death (Abstract entity and concept. The Kais had to remake the Concept of Death from scratch)
  • Erasing Demigra across the Multiverse (2-B Range)
  • Erasing a Void Entity (A being that is naturally existence erasing. Meaning it Existence-Erased existence erasure)
I'll give my own input later.

Okay so main stats.

Attack Potency:

Uhh Okay lemme try to understand this...

Dark Countess (Serious) > Dark Countess (Casual) > SSBE 4 Gogito + Vogeta > Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta, CCI Goku, CCI Vegeta, A.U Vegeta(x2), A.U Goku(x2) (All in Base) > SSBE4 Gogito > Standard DBH Scaling Tree

I also see a lot of talk of infinite cardinals and a bunch of terms I have no context to so I have no idea how to quantify them. Best I can tell, Cardinals are the equivalent to my Magniverse?

Okay so I'm assuming this is SSJ4 Xeno Goku at his peak?

If so then the scaling would go something like...

Ultimate Shenron >= Xeno Goku SS4 >= Full-Power Demigra (Death Incarnate) >= Death (Entity) > Xeno Goku SS3 > Xeno Goku SS2 > Xeno Goku SS1 > Xeno Goku (Base, Post Timeskip) > Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan Kaioken times 10 Million Pre-Timeskip) >= Jiren (Limit Break) > Broly (Limit Break) > Final Form Mira >= Demigra (w/Toki Toki's Egg) >= Primal Goku (Limit Breaker Kaioken) > Goku Black (Black Star Dragon Ball Fusion) > Full Power Fu (No Boost) > Xeno Freeza (Golden) > Jiren (Time Breaker) >= Primal Goku (Divine Rage Kaioken) > Max Power Fu (Base) > Xeno Goku SS4 (Pre-Timeskip) > Primal Goku (Base) > Xeno Goku SS3 (Pre-Timeskip) > King Cold (Time Breaker) > Xeno Goku (Pre-Timeskip) > Towa (Base, Full Power) > FW2 (SSB) >= FW (SS3) > Standard DBH Scaling Tree

And this is being conservative, I could go significantly higher with more amounts of characters going all the way back to when the series first began and was only around Canon DBH Level (Although canon DBH would also be 2-B).

Durability is... above. Yeah.

So I'll be letting you clarify the AP since I for the life of me cannot decipher the explanation besides "Something something infinite cardinal".

Speed:

Dark Countess > FW (Max Transformations + Kaioken) > FW (All other variations of transformations)

She also has a bunch of "Maybe" Immeasurable speeds but OP specified MFTL+.

So problem with "Moving in Planck time is", this isn't actually a thing. Planck instances are a measurement of time. You can't move at the speed of time. Like, you can't move at the speed of 5 PM. For this to be a quantifiable feat, you'd need to have a distance along with the planck instance for it to have a number.

As for Xeno Goku, well, he scales to Jiren's casual 2.4163569e+64 times FTL feat which DBG Mid-Tiers scale to, let alone High-Tiers like Xeno Goku.

So yeah. Go ahead and quantify the "Planck Time" feat and then I'll judge ;P

Stamina:

Possibly Xeno Goku for having Godly to Dark Countess' Unknown.

Intelligence:

Outsmarting Nigh-Omniscients would require you to basically be Supergenius at minimum or Nigh-Omniscient yourself?

Xeno Goku is absolutely a Genius in many respects; Academically as well as Tactically. He's proclaimed as one of the most Prodigous Gokus known to the Time Patrol and overnight, with no teacher and with no extra schooling in comparison to his canon counterpart, learned enough about Quantum, Temporal and Astral Physics to keep up with Xeno Bulma. Something Million-year-old Kais who's dedicated themselves to study still has a hard time grasping. He's that insane.

So, like much above, I'll let you clarify her reasoning before I cast judgement.

Techniques:

Dark Countess opens with Conceptual Staff. From the way it's described, it's literally the equivalent of Xeno Goku's Power Pole and more specifically, Photonic Power Pole. So I think it's fair they cancel out for the most part.

Demonic Raizer would be useful, although Xeno Goku would be able to use Instant Transmission Spam to get out of dodge, Create his own pocket dimension and trap the bullets in there, Mafuuba the bullets into the ground, use Hakai to counter and erase it and possibly Dark Countess with, or assuming he has it, use Ultimate Mirror and send them right back.

So I'm going to be honest, Xeno Goku pretty much outhaxes. He's also dealt with Conceptual attacks before so her attacks aren't going to be completely out of left field for him. And for the haxes that she does have, Goku has the arsenal to almost perfectly counter.

The only hax that Dark Countess has that can feasibly affect Xeno Goku would be Probability Manipulation, although this might not even be enough since Xeno Goku's 6th Sense would allow him to get a heads up on this ability and plan accordingly or end the fight quicker.

This is all barring the fact that, as DMUA wonderfully put it, Xeno Goku has almost the pitch-perfect counter for Dark Countess' resilience (Immortality, Abstract Existence and Regenerationn). The lolhakai Technique. High-Godly, Abstract Existence, and dealing with Immortals.

So that's my analysis for now. I won't vote since there's a lot of clarifying to do but honestly, I don't like Dark Countess' chances here.

I'll do my best to clarify the differences I noticed you weren't sure of:

AP:

(First Level) Ultra Divine Ki Scale of One transcends Future Warrior so unfathomably it isn't even funny. If The Current Future Warrior was within the RoSaT , and each second for an infinite number of years he trained in the RoSaT, and each second he transcended his previous peak in power as his previous peak transcended a mere mortal , he still wouldn't be close to even reaching the Ultra Divine Scale of One. Let's just say that the differences between the Ultra Divine Scales are the difference between the previous and a mere mortal, and the scale continues to infinity, and debatably beyond due to what an Inaccessible Cardinal is (no matter how many infinites you could, it won't ever even approach it), and a Berkeley Cardinal is unfathomably beyond that by a stupendous amount.. But let's use Inaccessible Cardinal just for simple comparisons sake.

Final Form Mira trained within the Ultra Divine Tree , to the point his Ultra Divine Scale surpassed the First Level... But couldn't even reach past it to the 2nd level. Countess made it to the Inaccessible Cardinal Level, but not to the Angel Level.

Future Warrior trained to the point his base alone was above Xeno Vogeta + Gogito Fusion, which are alternate versions of the DBH storyline. Xeno Vogeta is >>> Xeno SSBE4 Goku & Vegeta by his lonesome, who after the events of Heroes had God Ki and unlocked advanced transformations.

Speed:

In other words, depending on the feats Low Tiers (Such as Reborn Buu) scale to 3.4e+62 at a low-end 4.6e+99 Speeds at a more consistent level.

Intelligence:

The Primordial Kais predate Intelligence... She's depicted as the smartest, smarter than the embodiment of Inteligence across the entire Multiverse, and they have Genius that would make Marvel's Reed Richards look like a ******.

That should be it.

You do realize a difference of just one 1 in terms of e+ is 10x and thereby a blitz, right

Your AP sounds like it's good justification for 2-A rather than 2-B, since no matter how many infinities of 2-B there are, you'd never approach Dark Countess' level.

Although this gets into the territory of "My infinity is larger than your infinity".

Here's what I mean; DBG 2-Bs works off of my Magniverse system. A Magniverse is basically every possibility that can and cannot happen; both exists and stretches onto every possibility. The impossible will happen as well as the possible. Everything will be branched into alternate Timelines. This stretches on for a number uncountable for even the smartest of Kais, Gokus, Bulmas, or hell even Ultras. You'd literally need to be on a higher dimensional plane to even begin to look at the sheer scope of a Magniverse.

The Demigra feat from the original DBH Storyline is buffed up by this Magniverse system.

And then we have Demigra retrying the same feat above but on an even larger scope; this time the Infinite Magniverse. Basically just do Magniverse ^ Magniverse because that's what's happening. The Infinite Magniverse treats Magniverses as what Timelines are to Magniverses. There's also the many theories that this larger Magniverse is Infinite, hence the Infinite Magniverse name. However this cannot be proven as not even Chronoa who governs all of Time is able to actually see that large of a number.

So yeah. "My Infinity is larger than your infinity".

For speed, I think it's better to just equalize it. It'll be "You're blitzed" or "I'm blitzed". Either of which would be a stomp.

Now I'm just gonna rip a mini-calc straight from a Discord debate I had awhile ago with Xeno Goku:

2.4163569e+64 (Jiren's Casual Feat) * 2000000000 (SS4 Multiplier) = 4.8327138e+73c (Pre-Timeskip)

So yeah. Blitz or be blitzed.

"The Primordial Kais predate Intelligence... She's depicted as the smartest, smarter than the embodiment of Inteligence across the entire Multiverse, and they have Genius that would make Marvel's Reed Richards look like a ******. "

This isn't a Genius-Level feat. It's AT MINIMUM Supergenius and if she did outsmart Nigh-Omniscients then she herself must be Nigh-Omniscient.

Edit:

So thanks to the help of TwilightRose on discord, I studied up on what an Inaccessible Cardinal and... it's at minimum 2-A. At any higher degrees, Twilight says it's reserved for flat out 1-As. If Dark Countess was even a single Inaccessible Cardinal, she should be a significantly higher tier and not only 2-B

I see.... Speed Equalized for this time forward.

And the reason I still think it likely counts for 2-B is because the only way you scale to 2-A isn't via how many infinities you are above 2-B's, it's if you destroy infinite timelines or the equivalent of such.

And I'll update the Intelligence aspect ot "At least Supergenius , possibly Nigh-Omniscient"

Back