• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

In terms of JBW I predate boomer. I'm primordial.

I wasn't created by the Joke Battles Big Bang. I created the Joke Battles Big Bang.

Ryukama said:
In terms of JBW I predate boomer. I'm primordial.
Boomers would be users who joined during the Godmode explosion, which was when the Wiki was really active

Yellowpig10 said:
Yeah people ran out of stuff to do and say
I think its because we haven't invited Dark

And T H O T S L A Y E R

Seol404 said:
And T H O T S L A Y E R
T H O T S L A Y E R is currently busy being ******* dead.

However, this is not his average level of dead: it is advanced dead.

My attempt to communicate with him recently went the same as it always does.

It is quite saddening.

He appears to be active.

Oh, he springs into activity every now and again, but only when I drag him kicking and screaming from his void of nonexistence.

He was never the most active fellow, but he's all but disappeared outside of my small chats with him.

ok, tell him to get over here, maybe that will wake him up

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die until you run out of ways to die.

Imagine having your name be Chad.

You better work out 6 times a week minimum and bang at least one chick a month to live up to it, but

Worth it.

******' dead, as he always is.

Only more than usual.

Back