• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

There should be a version of Endgame where it starts at the point of Infinity War where Strange says "We're in the Endgame now", plays the rest of Infinity War and then immediately transitions into Endgame.

Ryukama said:
There should be a version of Endgame where it starts at the point of Infinity War where Strange says "We're in the Endgame now", plays the rest of Infinity War and then immediately transitions into Endgame.
That would be great, TBH.

Ryukama said:
There should be a version of endgame where it starts at the beggining of Infinity War and once Thanos sits down on the porch it cuts to Hawkeye and then the rest of Endgame happens

It would be a 5 hour cut.

The more runtime, the more Thanos quotes

Seol404 said:
The more runtime, the more Thanos quotes
Anyone notice how tiny Thanos' screen time actually is?

I did. Infinity War felt like it was his movie, where as Endgame was Tony's, Cap's, and Thor's, and of course the surviving Avengers.

Rora Raro said:
I did. Infinity War felt like it was his movie, where as Endgame was Tony's, Cap's, and Thor's, and of course the surviving Avengers.
Exactly

Rora Raro said:
Can we get an F for Hulk.

Its like they forgot he was one of the OG Avengers.

I think FFH will have the last Stan Lee cameo.

Back in my day, these threads got 10 posts every minute.

Back in my day these threads weren't a thing

Back