• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs the Dovahkiin: featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeweed said:
The BFR has low 1-C range, but I don't think that mean you need low 1-C BFR resistance (unless I don't understand what determines bfr's potency).
The range means everything regarding the potency of a BFR.

Someone with 2-C range ain't coming back from a 2-A BFR. In this case Dante can't come back from something like that.

That's baseline Oblivion. There are "smaller" pocket realms of Oblivion that can vary, but the main 16 don't.

Ogbunabali said:
There was a user arguing for High 1-B mindhax because of Titans not Miraak's range.
It seems there are two arguments that people make for the potency of Dovahkiin's mindhax.

And I remember that Ultima once said that the feat is not really useable because we don't know how Molag Bal was torturing the dragon.

KnightOfSunlight said:
This is a stomp. Close this.
I already asked a staff member to close it, we just need to wait.

@Ogb

So Miraak's range needs to be upgraded. Because he currently still has low 1-C range on his profile.

Waria Kambang said:
Yeah. I'm neutral about it. Since it's not like Molag Bal wouldn't think of using mind hax once vs him in basically infinite time he had with the dragon.

Keeweed said:
@Ogb

So Miraak's range needs to be upgraded. Because he currently still has low 1-C range on his profile.
Considering the amount of work the profiles need, not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back