• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs the Dovahkiin: featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightOfSunlight said:
He was dying because he was dissapating. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to ******* glare at Dante, because you can't do shit when you're dead.
No he wasn't. Read the scan.

>Gilver dying

>Gilver begins dissipating

KnightOfSunlight said:
And still, you ignore that Gilver was glaring at Dante.

Y'know. The thing that requires being alive and aware to do.

The thing you can't do when dead, beacue your mind is shut down.
Glaring doesn't mean anything, I don't know why you keep repeating that as if it is a point.

Scan quite literally states that Gilver was dying and after that he begins dissipating.

The scan doesn't debunk jack mate. You're literally ignoring the fact that Gilver is angry and glaring Dante while he dissipates. He was dying because of the dissipation. Its simple context clues and logic.

AogiriKira said:
The scan doesn't debunk jack mate. You're literally ignoring the fact that Gilver is angry and glaring Dante while he dissipates. He was dying because of the dissipation. Its simple context clues and logic.
He literally wasn't, mate. Read the sca.

Chain of events is evident.

>Gilver is dying

>Gilver beings dissipating

Ogbunabali said:
AogiriKira said:
He literally wasn't, mate. Read the sca.
Chain of events is evident.

>Gilver is dying

>Gilver beings dissipating
Oh wow who would have guessed that people start to die when they dissipate. Who would have known being ripped apart on a molecular level would be lethal to my health!

Except that wasn't what is happening is it?

He first begins to die. And after that he begins to dissipate.

20191228 201044
This scan also shows Deconstruction happening on Gilver's armor
And he still alive after being hit

The scan also shows that he notices something different in Dante's Bullets

@Tony di bugalu

If that's the case then that's pretty dumb and he should be redirected to the thread that discussed it.

@AogiriKiri

If Gilver is dying while he dissapates then that means he is alive which means death isn't a requirement.

OK, Dante's deconstruction is not even his first move and the Dovahkiin start with whatever can bag him the win, including thought-based BFR. How is this relevant?

Waria Kambang said:
OK, Dante's deconstruction is not even his first move and the Dovahkiin start with whatever can bag him the win, including thought-based BFR. How is this relevant?
Ask the guy who keeps going at it despite being refuted and debunked

Also, like I said above, by the time Dante tries something he is BFR to a place where he can't get out or mindhaxed

KnightOfSunlight said:
Yeah Dovahkiin opens with High 1-B mindhax, this is a stomp
The Dovahkiin does not have High 1-B mindhax though. The reason why people are saying that is because Miraak's mindhax range is High 1-B and because some people though range = potency, this led people to think that the Dovahkiin's Bend Will scale to Miraak's mindhax. Since range does not equal potency, the whole High 1-B argument is moot.

Miraak doesn't even have high 1-B range, it's low 1-C. Also that's not why people were saying it's high 1-B: they were saying because a dragon resisted Molag Bal, but that was rejected during the original revisions and probably a massive outlier. I just made a thread about it and Durnehviir's soul resistance.

The BFR has low 1-C range, but I don't think that mean you need low 1-C BFR resistance (unless I don't understand what determines bfr's potency).

The BFR ability is called "Mora's Grasp" which basically BFR a target to somewhere between Oblivion and Mundus with Mundus being a Low 1-C distance away and Oblivion being a High 1-B distance away. So the BFR range is between Low 1-C and High 1-B

Ogbunabali said:
Oblivion is High 1-B @Keeweed.
But isn't that the farthest points of Oblivion. Miraak and the Dovahkiin don't scale to the maximum distance of Oblivion, they just scale to a random part; which would be anywhere from a low 1-C distance to a high 1-B distance away.

Keeweed said:
Miraak doesn't even have high 1-B range, it's low 1-C. Also that's not why people were saying it's high 1-B: they were saying because a dragon resisted Molag Bal, but that was rejected during the original revisions and probably a massive outlier. I just made a thread about it and Durnehviir's soul resistance.
Not exactly, some people do think the High 1-B potency comes from it's scaling to Miraak's range. Just go to Morgoth vs Dovahkiin match. And it's does have High 1-B range considering that Oblivion is a High 1-B realm and Miraak was mindhaxing people from there.

It was from the tier the daedric princes used to be. Isn't the reason the Elder Scrolls character are high 1-B is because Oblivion has an infinite number of spatial dimensions? Miraak and the Dovahkiin's location in Oblivion is unknown so I don't think they scale to the highest (or however you would explain these distances) place away from Nirn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back