• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That I doubt a lot but let's say it's true:

You made a match with a guy with decent soul hax resistance vs someone with infinite soul hax as wanky as that sounds. Why exactly?

Also, where did that soul hax got accepted?

Since Memories of Nobody got accepted, directly stated that there's an infinite amount of souls and Rei-O is the one who creates and regulates said souls. Doubt it all ya want, it's there.

Mainly because I was under the assumption Dante had impressive enough Soul Manipulation based on the threads I've seen with him.

Uhh..I don't even think infinite soul manipulation is a thing. Where do these crts keep getting made

Also there seems to be some things misinterpreted

The Prince of Counters said:
Infinite.
Oh my god......

So basically, if you're not a smurf with your resistances or you have no soul, you passively die

What in the hell

The Prince of Counters said:
Since Memories of Nobody got accepted, directly stated that there's an infinite amount of souls and Rei-O is the one who creates and regulates said souls. Doubt it all ya want, it's there.

Mainly because I was under the assumption Dante had impressive enough Soul Manipulation based on the threads I've seen with him.
Mate you claimed this before and I asked for the proof of the infinite souls.

"Infinite Soul Hax"

Bullshit.

I was skeptical of it when Castlevania did it, I'm skeptical now. Numerity of souls =/= Potency of Soul Hax

Show the scan and proof. I'm tired of hearing this claim, especially for this reason.

He created infinite souls? He could in that case. Still how is it infinite? You're telling me in the Soul Society and on Eath there are infinite souls? I thought they were limited and kept being circulated.

EmperorRorepme said:
He created infinite souls? He could in that case. Still how is it infinite? You're telling me in the Soul Society and on Eath there are infinite souls? I thought they were limited and kept being circulated.
I think this is where people get infinite from.

317de37bba56ffd5c3462df05a06c357
9231ef95d63e06018cf3acf059cf63de
11c3445d8de4a3a089363de667076881
B34c83971956bd01a1a38d74c515792e

He could, considering he made them in the 1st place.

An assumption, and a bad one.

Can your parents kill you effortlessly because they created you?

Furthermore, this infinite souls crap sounds like wank of the highest order. There's not infinite lifeforms on earth, how is their infinite souls?

@Knight

I don't understand your argument here?

Why would we assume he can't destroy something he easily created lol? they're just souls.

For starters idk bout this infinite lifeforms, but I should probably tell you in this verse even elements like nitrogen has a soul lol.

Regardless of this even without the infinite thing his soul manipulation >>>> dante's resistance.

So where are these scans from exactly? And aren't they contradicted by what actually occurs which is a limited amount of souls being circulated from Earth to SS and back as a blank slate.

@Emperor

Feel free to watch the movie memories of nobody.

Also I don't understand why you keep assuming the cycle = total amount of souls. I'm pretty sure the balance only deals with human souls and etc. There are a variety of other things with souls as well.

Unless you think the souls of chairs also get recycled?

Because there are a limited amount of beings on both the SS and Earth and when when one dies they are transfered from Earth to SS. Unless there is actually an infinite amount of souls being confined in limited spaces.

EmperorRorepme said:
Because there are a limited amount of beings on both the SS and Earth and when when one dies they are transfered from Earth to SS. Unless there is actually an infinite amount of beings being confined in limited spaces.
Again the cycle doesn't = the total amount of souls in existence.

EmperorRorepme said:
Every normal being is subject to the cycle with the exception of objects. Are there infinite objects on Earth and in the SS?
Again another thing, there are other dimensions besides the human realm and soul society. Hell we never even seen the Animal Realm which is where Sajin is from.

Hueco mundo isn't a part of this cycle, yet it's one of places he made that's also full of souls. So please stop assuming the cycle = max. I can't tell you how many souls each dimension has.

You're also forgetting there are countless other non-important dimensions especially within the valley of souls.

That's why I said objects and normal beings. Unless there are infinite realms each with at least one person or object. It can't be infinite soul hax. A limited amount realms with limited beings don't mean much.

Ok but was it ever said that there were an infinite number of dimensions or dimensions of infinite size outside of the human world, hueco mundo or SS because if not that just seems to be a hyperbolic quote by a villain trying to say that they have effectively infinite energy or power. After all it seems like it is the only quote with infinite souls stated. And it was mid battle.

Really confused why the infinite souls is being argued when you can just go with the trillions argument. Yama has killed a trillion people with Ryujin Jakka/Zanka no Tachi's flames alone and we know for a fact he only uses that when bullying them physically doesn't work. PSK would scale above this number.

That's not a hyperbole, not even sure how'd you come to that conclusion. Considering he lives in the Dangai I have no reason to doubt an expert on the subject.

He even states random blanks come together to form more dimensions.

But to answer your question I don't recall anyone randomly saying there are infinite dimensions.

But even disregarding that Dante's resistance is still inferior, Soul King made the SS which is at least 4-A in size and composed completely out of souls...

Except people can say I have infinite ammo and they don't literally have that just enough that it would be seemingly infinite. And again that does not somehow lead to infinite soul resistance or soul crush from the SK.

Yeah but there is a huuuuge difference between 4-A and infinite. I don't care if you think that the SK is in the trillions of higher cause at least that sort of works with Yamamoto.

Amount of souls =/= Soul manip potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back