• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Composite!Dante

- Speed is equalized

- Both are In-Character but determined to win.
(Dante is in his DMC2 Personality)

- The distance which they start at? 10 meters.

Dante Versus Mukuro Hoshimiya
Mukuro:

Dante:

Inconclusive: 7 (Schnee One, RebubleUselet, The Causality, Dante Demon Killah, Veloxt1r0kore, LSirLancelotDuLacl, TISSG7Redgrave)

Dante time stops and one shots GG

This is DMC2 Dante. Who's High 6A to her 6C

Mukuro has her concept locking, which has shown to be used to lock powers, movement, and functionality. She could get around the superior tier via hax. Or does being a higher tier make the person completely immune to a lower tier character's hax? Still kinda new here.

Doesn't it depend the level of difference, Schnee?

I was just looking at a Demi-Fiend vs Archie Sonic match, and it was being put into doubt how much Demi's immunities from Masakados would matter when the AP difference was so big.

That's due to higher levels of the dimensiality and joe the resistances work for both verses

Dante isn't resisting Conceptual Sealing, at all.

Regardless, what does Mukuro lead with?

that doesn't seem like someone stomping but it just died as a whole Let it die just let it

tbh i was mostly asking sorry derail. Anyway we also need to know what mukuro is leading with as the battle starts

As a girl who stalemate the guy who can stomping the salt god.....this is unpleasant >.>

But then again, type 2 conceptual manipulation is her leading move.

Now excuse me, gonna smash thing due of saltiness

I said that's what he can do to win, but I didn't mean to word it as in that's how he wins.

Because I dunno what strikes first

>stomping

>we...never got that in fact nothing still suggested anything of the sort.

Anyway 10 meters so range is a factor also how far is the radius of mukuro's concept sealing?

Well isn't that bloody fantastic

But if dante can one shot it could be fatal no? If he time stops or slows before she can do anything (DMC 2 is likely to pull it out of the back with quicksilver thought-based to boot) he could land it...though this match is slightly weird?

hmm makes sense so its more to the distance since dante's dmc 2 personality is in play he will definately do what he can to hit her which quicksilver would help definately

Off-topic, but what do you guys think about Dante vs Bayonetta as of now, especially when Bayo's baseline feat was brought down to 180~ petatons?

RebubleUselet said:
Off-topic, but what do you guys think about Dante vs Bayonetta as of now, especially when Bayo's baseline feat was brought down to 180~ petatons?
It would make one hell of a fanfic

Back