• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low 2-Cs that are Low 2-C via existing are literal toys to the hand. There's a reason that the Hands go against DB characters.

I'm admittedly quite lost about Smash's Low 2-Cs, but I believe that the scaling chain is Dialga<Arceus<<<<<Master Hand (sees Arceus as a toy or something).

Edit: Oof, Ninja'd by Cal

We don't really know how much stronger than Dialga & Arceus MH is. Them being toys to him is an interpretable level of superiority in a verse where toys are alive.

Dante scaling chain is something like this:

EoG Dante >>>>>Urizen PF>>>>>>Urizen>>>>>DMC4/5>>>DMC2 Dante>>>>Void Mundus>>>Mundus=Argosax= he did this feat with his mere presence.

Someone could give a better scaling chain tho.

AogiriKira said:
Which form of Dante is this? DMC5?
Yes. per SBA. That being said, I still believe Dante has the AP advantage here (not sure if to an extent of one-shotting though). To correct Tony, here's Dante's scaling chain:

EoG 5Dante > Post-Qliphoth Urizen >>> Post-Timeskip Urizen (a reminder that he was being amped with human blood for a month) > Pre-Timeskip Urizen >>> BoG 5Dante >= 4Dante >= 2Dante >>> The Despair Embodied > baseline Low 2-C

Well, while it is not exactly as impressive as "Low 2-C via existing", the process of Argosax being unsealed into becoming The Despair Embodied was enough to cause the Low 2-C event, so Dante being so many ridiculous magnitudes above them means he probably actually does have the AP advantage.

Back