• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this in their 7-A keys, or Low 2-C keys?

Can Dante actually kill Goetia

And before you say sealing that likely wouldn't matter since he likely would be brought back via time temple shenanigans

Also good to see my picture and caption again ovo

It's not really the fact that he could just come back with a portal or anything

The time temple exists in the imaginary number space, outside of the time axis and space itself and Goetia has free access in and out of here

Goetia will come back as long as this temple and the demon pillars, many of which never leave this temple, exist

What exactly are the major advantages and disadvantages here for both of them? Taking a quick look at their profiles, I noticed quite quickly that Dante can completely negate Goetia's Regenerationn, but otherwise I don't know who has the edge here.

Even if Dante can neg Goetia's regen he is incapable of killing him due to his immortalities.

Goetia should also be able to come back from the sealing due to loltimetemple shenanigans

Either way Goetia's first move is to fire off AAS, usually after time travling to the past, and wipe the earth in the past present and future. Considering Dante doesn't have acasuality type 1 this would poof him out of existence.

I see. Can anyone confirm this? Because if all of that is correct, then it seems it's a stomp for Goetia (though admittedly I'm still a bit doubtful about the sealing point).

Well how does the sealing actually work all I know about it is that it sealed Mundus, Goetia should resist sealing somewhat anyway due to the rings, his status as the progenitor of Nasu magic and some of his other skills.

Well, as many other people have pointed out, it works as a projectile which miiiight be a problem. Don't know for sure.

However, it's pretty damn good sealing. It worked on Mundus, who was established just barely beforehand to be capable of BFR, thought-based teleportation, and immense spatial creation. All of which would make sealing him extraordinarily difficult. The only reasonable way it could have worked is if it not only completely BFR'd him, but left him unable to use any of his abilities, probably through preventing him from even being able to think. It's pretty damn good dealing, to say the least.

Well I'm not sure. Goetia should resist sealing due to resisting most if not all magic and noble phantasms in the verse. Goetia can also freely manifest across time and space at will or just head to the imaginary number space, outside of space and the time axis.

If the sealing is powernull Goetia might resist due to resisting powernull from magecraft spells in the verse and servants in fgo.

If it stops you from thinking, Goetia would probably resist since similar things exist in verse. Bloodfort andromeda, although that's more from draining your magic. That thing Medea was doing in fsn, the Ainsworth magic where they remove or delete your mind to make your body into a mindless doll etc.

Even if the body of Goetia dante is fighting is sealed though there is still more demon pillars inside the time temple or across time and space that can potentially be used to form him again.

Back