• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To aru majutsu no index fiamma of the right render by shardraldevius-d9ivlpx
The Third Arm!

Dante (Model) DMC4
Jackpot!

VS

Now here is an interesting match-up, since both are well matched in terms of stats and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities

Round 1 - Base Dante (DMC4) vs Base Fiamma with Index. In this round Dante has no access to either the Sword of Sparda or Majin Form, but has access to all other weapons and abilities

Round 2 - Dante with Sword of Sparda/Majin Form vs Fiamma La Persona Superiore a Dio

Who wins?

round 1-dante because dante is faster and he got time of bangle/quick silver + yamato

round 2-dante again same reason with round 1

Fiamma has better reactions with the Holy Right, and generally better everything. He can literally just teleport to the other side of the planet and oneshot Dante. He wins both rounds.

he maybe got light speed reaction but its useless if dante use time stop and dante can use teleport to with trickster to

Fiamma has way better range, and can act before Dante stops time or anything else.

Im with Fiamma based on Promestein's reasons. It's true that Dante's speed outspeeds that of Fiamma's at least Hypersonic+ but his Lightspeed reactions helps against Dante's MHS+ with Sub-Rela combat and reaction speeds.

If anything, Fiamma has my vote for both rounds by just doing what Prom said: Teleport to the otherside of Earth and just oneshot Dante with the Right Hand.

Promestein said:
Fiamma has way better range, and can act before Dante stops time or anything else.
yes he can react faster but does he know anything about time of bangle? its gonna be a surprise attack

It doesn't matter whether he does or not.

He can literally oneshot Dante several times over before he has time to do anything, on account of the massive speed difference. He doesn't even need to teleport to do it.

Promestein said:
It doesn't matter whether he does or not.
He can literally oneshot Dante several times over before he has time to do anything, on account of the massive speed difference. He doesn't even need to teleport to do it.
i dont know anything about fiamma so please tell me is holy right passive or active skill? if its passive than yes he can blitz dante if not then no

fiamma easy, his hand will automatically react to any threat even without him knowing of that threat, And his hand has blocked Lightspeed laser before without him even realized.

Yojimbo1989 said:
What is Fiamma's attack speed?
Instantaneous attack speed with the strike that reaches everything when swung. It will always hit the target. Also used in conjunction with the strike that ends everything it touches

Dante is not getting through the Right Hand hax and brutal reaction speed advantage. Fiamma doesn't even need to be aware of anything for it to work, sooo... Going with Fiamma on this one for this and reasons stated above.

So it's 6 from what i was able to count (maybe 7 if Aizen says as well, maybe?), 1 for Dante.

Looks pretty obvious on whose winning this by now...

I'll also vote Fiamma. Dante won't have time to do anything and will proceed to be wiped out of exsistence from the strike that ends everything it touches.

And that's 7. Welp unless somebody else thinks Dante can win this, this will end up in their win/loss sections later on.

7 for Fiamma, 1 for Dante.

I'm getting feeling that Aizen is obviously voting for Fiamma (as if it wasn't enough) so it's 8.

Anybody want this to be kept open in case someone comes by and want to also think Dante takes this "somehow"? If not, set them on their pages...

I've just had a though, would Yamato be able to bypass the right hand or would Fiamma's own space manipulation skills negate it?

Wait. We do have some unanswered votes like Akala's and now Yojimbo's.

Aizen, would you like to answer one of them if possible?

Yojimbo1989 said:
I've just had a though, would Yamato be able to bypass the right hand or would Fiamma's own space manipulation skills negate it?
He isn't going to land a hit if Fiamma tele's to the other side of the world, where he is still perfectly capable of Oneshotting Dante.

But would Fiamma actually do it though? It seems that he could have easily killed Touma by doing that, or do we just call that PIS?

@AkalaThe right arm can activate itself, I guess you could call that passive?, like how that satellite attacked fiamma out of nowhere.

@Yojimbo1989 Fiamma needed Touma alive, and Touma could negate the attack with his imagine breaker power. And yeah, some plot stuff mixed in there

Yup. Well the results are already on their pages and since nobody has came up to defend Dante any further, i'mma close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back