• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante Raidou
Featuring guys who fight demons from a demon related seriesÔäó

SMT!Dantevs Raidou.

No morals, Blood lusted.

Who is wins as the most strongest guest recruitable party member in Nocturne?

Dante because he never went all out as he never went DT and can kill Demi-fiend if he even tried in Base as shown that his stinger could kill him though if Raidou didn't struggle against Demi-fiend and can kill him easily I would still go with Dante as his DT gives him a very good edge

I was taking in account that SMT!Dante doesn't transform into Devil Trigger just as in the game, counting in-game skills and what not. That's why i clearly put "SMT!" Dante, he doesn't use Demon-arms either.

I don't think Dante can kill Demi-fiend either, hell, he can't even damage fully damage Lucifer, while Raidou can.

Still dunno, i think Raidou would win here, not by overkill but yeah. Thougths?

TimelessSummoner said:
I was taking in account that SMT!Dante doesn't transform into Devil Trigger just as in the game, counting in-game skills and what not. That's why i clearly put "SMT!" Dante, he doesn't use Demon-arms either.
I don't think Dante can kill Demi-fiend either, hell, he can't even damage fully damage Lucifer, while Raidou can.

Still dunno, i think Raidou would win here, not by overkill but yeah. Thougths?
Check the cutscene where Dante almost stabs demi-fiend and it clearly shows that at any point Dante could kill Demi-fiend if he decides too but didn't want Lucifer to benefit from it and damaging Luficer i guess game mechanics as he wasn't given the pierce skill or tried anything to gain the upper hand but in my mind the canon thing is he only spectate the fight and did not participate in it

Oh yeah, Raidou pretty much did the same, he had Demi-Fiend cornered (Actually in the same exact spot as Dante lol) and Goutou told him to stop for the exact same reason.

Dunno, Raidou did got an ending in Nocturne(Whom he got back to his timeline) and Dante did not, i always liked to believe that he(like Demi-Fiend and Beelzebub) was one of Lucifer "Great Generals".

Anyways i think we got kind of Off topic here but...I still think that Raidou would win.

Why?

SMT!Dante doesn't have as much tools as Raidou has, while Raidou has some pretty hax stuff in his inventory (A Heal Factor nullifying sword which can be quite deadly for Dante), and as i said, i don't think he would overkill, it would be pretty close tbh.

TimelessSummoner said:
Oh yeah, Raidou pretty much did the same, he had Demi-Fiend cornered (Actually in the same exact spot as Dante lol) and Goutou told him to stop for the exact same reason.
Dunno, Raidou did got an ending in Nocturne(Whom he got back to his timeline) and Dante did not, i always liked to believe that he(like Demi-Fiend and Beelzebub) was one of Lucifer "Great Generals".

Anyways i think we got kind of Off topic here but...I still think that Raidou would win.

Why?

SMT!Dante doesn't have as much tools as Raidou has, while Raidou has some pretty hax stuff in his inventory (A Heal Factor nullifying sword which can be quite deadly for Dante), and as i said, i don't think he would overkill, it would be pretty close tbh.
True it would be close though Dante still has hax on his own and shurg all those haxes like Raidou the sword maybe the winning factor unless Dante can dodge it this can be a tie

TISSG7Redgrave said:
TimelessSummoner said:

Why?

True it would be close though Dante still has hax on his own and shurg all those haxes like Raidou the sword maybe the winning factor unless Dante can dodge it this can be a tie
Raidou can easily tag Dante,by his own means and via his summoned demons, he can summon stuff like Metatron or Lucifer so yeah-

Raidou wins this one?

Tie at best for Dante?

o3o

What is Dante's best feat anyway ? because i doesnt remember he can do a thing to Lucifer as much as Raidou does. Raidou beat up Lucifer, damaged Lucifer so hard that Lucifer have to change back to his Angel form to take recovery, making Lucifer admitted Raidou strenght and said that Raidou is the "spark" that this world need to break the chain of God. More than ever, Raidou can summon Metatron and Lucifer. I dont see how this is not a spite thread in Raidou favor =3=

Well SMT!Dante kept up with Demi-Fiend and "almost killed him" with a stinger...And pretty much that's it.

So yeah, what you said does make sense.

The Raidou page isn't locked for me so i can add i there.

But yeah i'll ask an admin to add it to the Dante one.

Edit: Nevermind they blocked it again, gotta ask then.

Well we don't know anything about Dante's full power in SMT3 but know the limit of Raidou so any speculation I think Raidou maybe wins but who knows what kind of power Dante has if he went DT and Majin DT just saiyain

Dante with his SMT stats was like Low 1-C for being on par with Demi-Fiend.....in his base form.

His abilities was actually just the same but amplified to be on the same level as that of the Top Tiers of SMT.

Yeah just i am saying that what does anyone think his stats will be if he went DT and Majin DT or used the sparda DT cause he is at least low 1-C in base

This is absolutely ridiculous. SMT Dante can only definitively be scaled above the likes of Mada (who can swallow all of space and the heavens) and pinned down Hitoshura well before the endgame, coupled with the conception surviving feat this only makes SMT Dante universal, not multiversal. Removing the Dante fanboyism from people who haven't even played a Shin Megami Tensei game (let alone one featuring Raidou) the Dants is absolutely screwed.

To give you an idea, Hitoshura during the Lucifer test fight was so powerful Lucifer let him pass only because he was half-demon, a loophole that would allow him to finally defeat YHVH.

Now against Raidou? Raidou was beating the hell out of Lucifer.... in all of his forms while Lucifer was most definitively not holding back in the slightest. Had Raidou been half-demon, he would have been Lucifer's new right hand man, but the last time Lucifer hired a human.... well the Aleph - Hijiri consequences kinda speak for themself

Ok i get it so someone close this thread its already determined that Dante most likely loses

Ok i get it so someone close this thread its already determined that Dante most likely loses

Give me link to the Dante's page. I will add a result and will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back