• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
It's Dante VS Pariah Dark.

Dante is in his DMC5 key yet he has everything he had up to this point.

Battle takes place in the Quilopth Tree, like the DMC5 final battles.

Low 2-C keys.

Devil Hunter:

Ghost King:

Nobody can kill each other (incon):

Let's just hope it ain't a stomp

it is a pisoton medium on the part of the king of the ghosts for speed although in AP dante base it is equal and how does your control over dreams sleep people?

Dante has quite the AP advantage here, enough to one shot and the dura necessary to tank everything plus resistances to what Pariah can do.

Speed is a big issue and the 10x amp isn't enough to close that gap but I didn't saw any resistance to time stop/slow in Pariah's profile.

So Pariah blitzes for a while but doesn't deal fatal damage and Dante decides to use Time Stop for obvious reasons and one shots Pariah.

Dante also has chrono heart which slows time (though it stops time according to guidebooks) when Dante attacks in DT.

Well you're right, I think the only useful thing that Pariah has is his D.N, when his speed advantage is counter with the chrono heart

This is a complete Stomp, Pariah has no way of defeating Dante.

Dante has resistance to Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation which are the three things needed to resist the Possession of Danny Phantom. Dante also has Mid Regenerationn so he can survive Pariah phasing his brain out of his skull. Pariah's BFR is useless because you gave Dante everything he has had which includes Yamato so he can easily comeback if Pariah sends him to the Ghost. Dante has resistance to all of Pariah's abilities that would have gave him the win and has the Regenerationn needed to survive if Pariah phased his brain out. Not to mention the AP gap.

The only thing Pariah has is the speed gap which is insane if you do the chain scaling but that means nothing since he can't kill or incapacitate Dante in anyway. This is a mismatch/stomp and should be closed.

Well, this turned out to be an stomp, not in the way I was expecting though.

Tony di bugalu said:
How does it works?
A ghosts Durability Negation is them being capable of phasing through a beings body and messing with them internally or putting their energy inside something or someone and controlling of taking them over and becoming them.

Dante's Resistances and Regenerationn make this useless.

Tony di bugalu said:
And there goes the match.

@Griffin, do you mind putting the scaling chain for the speed here?
Yes, give me a second.

This is as basic as I can make it.

Pariah Dark (Ring and Crown) >>>>>>>>> Pariah Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dan Phantom >> Future Fright Knight/Future Valerie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vortex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prince Aragon/Princess Dorathea >>>>>>>> Season 3 Vlad >>>>>> Season 3 Kitty >> Season 3 Johnny 13's Bike >>> Season 3 Danny who is at least = to Season 2 Danny >>>> Season 2 Skulker >>>>>> Season 2 Box Ghost >>>>>>> Pariah's Weaker Soldiers = Season 1 Danny = 3x Light Speed

There are a few other ghosts but they only are a little faster than some people so I didn't include them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back