• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (DmC) vs Hit (Db Super)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante from Devil May Cry

Vs

Hitto the Hitman from DbSuper

Both at their strongest

Speed equalized

Wins by K.O. or death

Who wins?

Its DMC not DmC.

Complete Hax stomp. Hits intangibility is great, but as soon as he is out, Dante can stop time and slice him with Yamato. Plus Hit's comparable to Goku who Dante Hax stomped.

Then I'd probably have to go with Dante as well. I figured maybe Hit could just catch him by surprise, stop time, and heart-break him. I guess if Dante can heal from that, he can just stop time right back like you said. Although, I think it might come down to whether they can move within each other's stopped time.

This should be closed.

Starting to think that Some weaker DMC chars should be used. What're Whis's chances against Arius, Lucia or Mundus?

He's referring to speed equalized which it always is

Should I bump a Lucia thread I made a while ago? That might be fair.

well on-topic this is speed equal so there is no point to say if Dante is MFTL+ as of now

That's doesn't mean much. Hit is 10 times baseline universal. That would make Dante baseline universal possible far higher. So hit is stronger by a lot.

Never said he would win. Evidence what do you mean hit could keep up with kaioken times 10 goku. Even without kaioken goku was universal with kaioken he is 10 times baseline universal.

Fair enough. I was just asking since it seems concluded and nothing had happened for a little while. I guess we might find out what other people think. I figured the heart crushing and time stopping hax Hit has might be enough to stop it being a hax stomp, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back