• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aceraspire

He didn't use it against the fire-breathing caveman. He didn't use it against Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, Krillin, and Bulma who all displayed clear hostile intent towards him. He also didn't use against Champa, who he clearly antagonizes almost every time they meet.

Just saying, Hakai is not his first response to everything.

Rep is right. He doesn't use Hakai that often. He used it against Zamasu because he was absolutely pissed. He used it on the ghost because Beerus isn't a total idiot. He knew that he couldn't bully the ghost other ways. Also for the sake of the gag as he was having his time wasted.

Fire breathing caveman represented absolutely no threat.Goku didn't have killing intent,he just wants to fight,Vegeta also didn't have killing killing intent ,lol at Yamcha,Krilling.Bulma sure as he didn't want to kill him,when she knows she can't kill him.He won't kill Champa,even if he wanted since it's forbidden.

He used it on Zamasu because he smelled killing intent from him and knew he was strong.

So same would happen against Dante -> smells killing intent,sense him as strong - kills him.

ANything else?

oh and speaking of the caveman, didnt beerus just amplify the caveman's attack and sent it back, he could do that to dante as well (considering beerus is considerably stronger than dante, this could be done)

Aceraspire said:
Fire breathing caveman represented absolutely no threat.Goku didn't have killing intent,he just wants to fight,Vegeta also didn't have killing killing intent ,lol at Yamcha,Krilling.Bulma sure as he didn't want to kill him,when she knows she can't kill him.He won't kill Champa,even if he wanted since it's forbidden.

He used it on Zamasu because he smelled killing intent from him and knew he was strong.

So same would happen against Dante -> smells killing intent,sense him as strong - kills him.

ANything else?
Except that's not entirely true. Because present Zamasu was 4-B. Posed less than a threat than SSJ3 Goku in BoG Saga. Not to mention that ^ never was the case. Ever.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
oh and speaking of the caveman, didnt beerus just amplify the caveman's attack and sent it back, he could do that to dante as well (considering beerus is considerably stronger than dante, this could be done)
Yea,he actually did.But nobody never mentions this,or to say that Beerus has ability to redirect attacks

@aldrecht - now you are grasping after you saw that of all those examples for killing intents all were debunked,you grasping for Vegeta.I actually forgot,but Beerus later on said he wants Vegeta & Goku to get stronger,so there you go with reason for not wanting Vegeta dead :).

Aceraspire said:
@aldrecht - now you are grasping after you saw that of all those examples for killing intents all were debunked,you grasping for Vegeta.I actually forgot,but Beerus later on said he wants Vegeta & Goku to get stronger,so there you go with reason for not wanting Vegeta dead :).
Actually I think you're the one who's reaching pretty far with no evidence. At the time i distinctly recall that beerus was going to destroy the entire planet (vegeta and all) because there was noone there that even remotely resembled the powerful warrior he dreamed about. Im pretty sure that he probably didnt make up his mind about keeping goku and vegeta alive until after Goku got into the god form and actually put up a decent fight. You have no evidence to refute the videos i linked and absolutely no evidence at all. Your simply saying the same thing until everyone gives up. Can we get an admin to lock the thread and assign the victor already. I think one side has reached enough votes. We should really think of a way to do polling. Maybe have people Add at the end of their counter arguments whether they've already voted or not and which way they lean. It makes my head spin after a long day at work trying to count the number of votes for each side and whether said person has voted before.

I feel like it's because of Hakai while it can work it's more if he is pissed of or the timeline could be in danger because of the threat making the future fall to ruin

Yeah. The killing intent argument was kinda disproven with the links i posted. Im pretty sure vegeta fits the archetype of chaotic good so killing intent isnt hard to believe coming from him under the circumstances. Mind you that both links are from the movie and the anime respectively. I didnt want someone to try to finagle their way around it by saying that it isnt technically the right evidence when the same evidence is shown in both mediums. Unless we're going off of the manga here at which point ill certainly look through it if someone can give me a link to a way to read them (will take a link to a place to read manga regardless i wanna read the the last half of FMA. Many thanks if someone has a place. for free of course, Im broke). Anyways. The central argument here is whether hakai would be used straight off the bat which is a decent argument if the evidence showed that he would. At the same time we have a history of vegeta having killing intent when it comes to the ones he loves. Are we seriously forgetting good guy majin vegeta from the Buu arc? That was killing intent so intentful that he killed himself too. So its up to you redgrave. If aceraspire constantly wants to use Argumentum ad nauseum To say that there was no killing intent Then i guess it goes to beerus because he's just going to hakai the shit out of dante the second he senses killing intent. Otherwise ive stated the case for hakai not being used right off the bat and provided my evidence.

@Aldrecht - disproven?yea not

I can give you even more simple explenatinion why Hakai wasn't in play until Zamasu?

Because Toriyama made it in this arc

ta da,it's truth and you know it.He sure as hell didn't think about it in BOG & ROF movies

@Aceraspries

Plot-convenience doesn't excuse the fact that he didn't use it. It just shows that it isn't in his character to use it at the drop of a hat unless he deems it utterly necessary (i.e. executing Zamasu or destroying a ghost).

Plus, your poor grammar and condescending attitude is really starting to be grating.

@Aceraspire

That still doesn't mean he didn't have it back then. It's just against his character to freely use it.

@Aceraspire

As in, literally EVERY other occasion in the series aside from those two "fights", especially when he has a major bone to pick with certain characters (like Champa).

He did it against Zamasu because he was pissed at the fact that he would stoop so low, and against the ghost guy because he had no other way of getting rid of him as well as a gag effect.

It also still doesn't change the fact that Dante can blitz Beerus by slowing down time with Quicksilver (which is not in violation of the Time Stop limitation placed by the OP, though I'm less sure about our Speed Equalized rules).

Gods CAN'T fight.I thought that's clear for those who know about DBS

I'm out of this thread anyway.I said everyhting i had to say

Well I don't think either side has enough votes.

Also, about your debunk of killing intent, is kinda iffy when you consider Beerus' motive for being there...

If we can take their word for it when it comes to who is more powerful then we can take their word for it when it comes to their intentions. IE: Trees to a castle and such. If i recall correctly i think at some point beerus was disappointed with there being no challenge and was going to blow up the earth.

Dante: (15) Redgrave, Xanxussama, Aparajita, AllanSaiyan, Real Cal Howard, Cropfist, FateAlbane, DBZgurl, ProfessorKukui4Life, Burning Full Fingers, PostModernD, Iron Kirby, Saikyou Shinshei, Aldrecht, Reppuzan,

Beerus: (6) Aceraspire, JustSomeWeirdo, Somebody Data, TheGlassMan12, Beerus 1000, The Living Tribunal1,

Inconclusive: (1) Lord Ghetsis

Emmm....

Yo didn't add my vote for beerus meaning you could of missed a lot more votes like a lot more

Koopi said:
Yo didn't add my vote for beerus meaning you could of missed a lot more votes like a lot more
Feel free to re-count.

Data's vote should be removed, regardless, as Range doesn't matter with standard assumptions.

SomebodyData said:
nearly all the earlier votes don't count either, ie, it should be far less.
I mean, you can't debunk Yamato's Dimensional Slashing would destroy Beerus. That's what a majority of the votes for Dante were from.

I recounted:

@Apar (Remember a big amount of the votes were based on "hax" despite it being shown that both hax are basically one shot kills,)

5- Dante

5- Beerus

1- Inconclusive

People seem to be under the impression Beerus will hold back simple if his is opponent strong enough. This is only half true, Goku was base Universal when they fought, the only reason Beerus didnt completely merk him was because he took an interest in Goku.

Look at Arale someone who was 100X stronger than Goku but he didnt like her so he had no problem offing her.

Dante is a complete and utter A hole, with his constant blabber about how cool he is or how strong he is will only piss Beerus off, he has no compassion for that kind of person.

The only way Dante can win is if he kill Beerus in in one attack but that kinda hard since Beerus can sense killing intent so he'll either dodge or Hakai Dante when that happens.

Beerus has my vote.

Aparajita said:
Lord Ghetsis said:
Because Dante is a 5-B character and only a possibly 3-A character

Beerus is confirmed 3-A character
First off, that's rude.
Secondly, i'll bite. Dante is far superior to Mundus and Sparda, the former who created a universe based off word-of-god.

So, unless you have some reason why your word carries more weight than Hideki Kamiya (who created DMC), then 3-A is Dante's tier.
Just because Mundus created a universe doesn't mean Dante is a universe buster, that's like saying someone built a house, I kicked his ass, that means I'm a house buster, it doesn't make sense.

Except that it isnt in character for Beerus to use his one shot hax as proven and explained above so Dante is the one who will be one shotting with hax if anything.

@Stone your analogy is incorrect, the house builder made it out of materials, Mudus created the universe itself. Not to mention this isn't the correct place.

@professor the debunk was debunked already

Stonecoldstunner said:
Just because Mundus created a universe doesn't mean Dante is a universe buster, that's like saying someone built a house, I kicked his ass, that means I'm a house buster, it doesn't make sense.
That is not remotely the same thing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back