• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well keep in mind that he also can clone while only one albeit. Though he also has trickster to teleport short distances, and if Beerus tries physical hits Dante can royal guard. Also Beerus doesn't go for Hakai instantly unless bloodlusted or when he needs it

The real cal howard said:
Also, didn't Beerus only clone once before? Doesn't seem like an ability he'd start off with.
i thought in vs matches every ability can be always used.Otherwise superman,flash etc in vs matches would never get to point to use many of their abilities that they use so rarely

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well keep in mind that he also can clone while only one albeit. Though he also has trickster to teleport short distances, and if Beerus tries physical hits Dante can royal guard. Also Beerus doesn't go for Hakai instantly unless bloodlusted or when he needs it
so one clone against dozen.So Beerus can easily outmanaveur him and hakai,i just don't see how Dante can win here

@Acera. When we use flash, we normally have to bloodlust him for that exact reason. To a lesser extent, same with Superman.

Dante takes it, he has way more versatility, effective hax - namely Yamato. Also, reasons above for Dante sound more convincing to me, especially considering how this Dante doesn't mess around while Beerus does way more than he should.

Are people forgetting that Beerus can "smell" killing instict,meaning that if in character DAnte goes for kill,Beerus would know and do same without hesitating

Man people really don't think about this match

Dante, as he has the higher ends in hax and abilities to that of Beerus. To be honest Beerus gets too cocky; he also has really useless abilities regardless of his powerful KI blasts.

Dante is only possibly 3-A, Beerus is solid 3-A, he can also "smell" murderous intent and he could just hakai Dante after surviving his attacks

Not to mention the billion more useful hax that Dante has (for one, he can still slow down time even if the stopping is restricted). Beerus AP has got nothing on this.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Dante is only possibly 3-A, Beerus is solid 3-A, he can also "smell" murderous intent and he could just hakai Dante after surviving his attacks
I swear Beerus is only 3-A due to power scaling? Him and Goku both caused a shockwave of the universe together, Beerus doesn't have any attacks that put him at universal.

Dbzgurl said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
I swear Beerus is only 3-A due to power scaling? Him and Goku both caused a shockwave of the universe together, Beerus doesn't have any attacks that put him at universal.
Beerus was A. Massively Supressed B. Them punching together only halves the feat C. The DB Macrocosm is 2.2x the size of ours, possibly even more. Even when lowballing Supressed Beerus, he can still destroy 1.1 universes

Hmmm both sides are assuming that their respective character will manage to attack first, which is not accurate since speed is equalized. Thus both sides voting for "Via x hax" shouldn't really be accepted.

However, given Beerus' massive range advantage, I have to give it to him.

Their normal range is about the same. Beerus (and no one in Dragon Ball) abuses universal range. Honestly, their range is misleading

Well the only time he ever had a real fight was with Goku, in which he was holding back heavily. So I don't think that argument is really applicable unless we see him fight against someone else who doesn't have that range and he is actually in danger.

Of course, that did happen one time in the manga. In which he fights back Champa planet to planet. So while not universal, planetary is still leagues above that if you want to take the secondary canon route.

Actually...I'm locking in my vote for Beerus. He was about to Hakai Arale just for indirectly insulting him and calling him a big cat. I believe its IC for even Sparda Dante to try and mouth him off first given how its still Dante. Beerus will most likely bust out his strongest attacks or Hakai first. Plus there's also the mention that Beerus can sense killing intent, has universal range and most importantly, he can survive in space should he decide to nuke the planet.

Actually Sparda DT Dante doesn't mouth off enemies as he didn't mouth off Mundus but was intent to end the fight as soon as possible

Burning Full Fingers said:
If Dante can still slow down time, I vote for him too.
he can't time manipulation is taken out to make this more fair

Dante takes this by being way more versatile. The number of weapons and fighting styles at his disposal, as well having, what, a 2 to 1 has a advantage, makes a fight with speed equalized fairly decisive in his favor.

IIRC god ki users have dealt with experienced time haxers in the past

like goku literally destroying the temporal dimension of hit's parallel world of unknown size

and goku moving through frozen time when getting strong enough

so it seems that if a god ki user is strong enough, he/she can negate time effects to a certain degree

now factor in the fact that beerus is well above the baseline universe level

i mean SSB goku was universal in the U6 saga, and beerus was still stronger than kaioken x 10 SSB goku, after that, goku has had a bunch of zenkais, and is still well behind beerus

so the fact is beerus is well above baseline universal

and god ki users have been shown to resist time hax to some degree on multiple occasions

(inb4 someone says hit's time hax was weak without literally no statements or indications that his time hax is introduced as an underpowered and weak hax), heck on the contrary it was stated in the manga that special abilities dont work that well on the god ki user goku if the opponent is around his level- granted that was the manga, and the statement hence shoulddnt hold that much weight, but the fact that in the anime, goku managed to resist time hax many times against hit means beerus shud be able to deal with the time hax as well, furthermore, if dante is baseline universal, he would still be much weaker than beerus, who is might even more than 10 x baseline universal.

To summarise, beerus shud be much stronger than Dante, even with dante ebing baseliene universal

And beerus shud be able to resist the time hax well enough to win the match

Oh and one more thing, with the gap between beerus and dante's level of power, his hakai should be able to work as well

edit: I will be going to sleep soon, so i wont be able to answer any arguments untiill several hourse later

If Beerus does effectively hurt Dante, it'll force him into Majin Mode, which is far superior to his DT Sparda Mode.

Dante cannot time stop per OP, but can still use quicksilver, as it's not a stop (but a slow).

Beerus might (might, as we don't know) have resistence or has dealt with Time Maniuplation in the past, i'll concede that he might and move on to the list of other of Dante's abilities.

Yamato is game if it lands as it ignores durability.

Dreadnaught Form would easily amp his durability. In his fight with Mundus (who is very easily baseline universal, as he created (harder than destroying, mind you), a pocket universe that was confirmed to being unversial in size), Dreadnaught vastly reduces the damage Dante takes from even Mundus.

Jackpot! would seal Beerus away if Dante uses it.

Dante also possesses a degree of precog, which would be so very helpful in this fight.

Beerus can take down dante before this happens, as you know he is liekly well over 10 x base universe level

so he can just start off with hakai and end the fight

and as for the time haxes, other lesser god ki users have shown resistance to it on various occasions

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so he can just start off with hakai and end the fight

and as for the time haxes, other lesser god ki users have shown resistance to it on various occasions
IIRC, Beerus only uses Hakai when he's enraged, which he's not in this fight. It likely won't matter, because Dante would Jackpot! well before Beerus becomes enraged.

Dante has resistence to soul manipulation, and Hakai deletes the Soul. There's no reason to assume Dante can't resist it.

That's speculation. It's akin to saying, "Lesser Demons in DMC can resist Soul hax, thus Dante should be able to be completely immune to it."

DB has a long history of power>hax, there's no reason to assume that two characters that are very close in power ("at least 10x unversial" Beerus vs Dante who's superior to Mundus (casually creates Universe size pocket dimensions) would automatically mean that Dante would be affected by Hakai.

he used hakai casually against a ghost who was shit talking

also, hakai destroys anything, it is said to be soul specific, whis said it can affect intangible beings as well (maybe even other beings who have alternative means of avoiding attack)

in this case, goku doesnt have a special anti time hax, it was specifically stated that his increasing power counter-acts time hax, and that was blatantly shown again when he shattered the temporal dimension/ parallel world that hit made, in this case, the higher power seems to subduee hax of weaker beings and makes hax of roughly equal beings rather ineffective

one more thing: no matter what the outcome of this fight is, we havent seen beerus fight seriously yet, and he just seeems to keep popping up more and more potentials and techniques from time to time, so no matter what the outcome is as of now, the outcome may change in the future if beerus shows even more abilities or if it turns out that he is stronger than we previously thought (which has been happening consistently in every single db arc so far, while the character powers increase, it turns out that beerus is still considerably stronger than them, hence we do not clearly know his exact upper limit yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back