• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Wolf (Sekiro) - Ghost Twice

Well the earlier match I tried with Danny was a dud, I figured we could give this a go instead I guess as I don't think Danny's losing 8-A
  • Speed is equalised
  • 8-A for both is being used
  • Both are 8 metres apart
  • SBA otherwise
Spooky Boi: 1

Kuro's Boi: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Danny to my knowledge, isn't losing his 8-A key unless something is stated in the future so this match should be good to go.

Just for reference, Danny scales to 533.70 Tons of TNT while Wolf scales to 262.43 Tons of TNT so Danny is about 2x stronger than Wolf.

Wolf's Advantages/Win Conditions

I guess the main advantage Wolf has is his better combat skill, several helpful things in his arsenal like Purple Fume Spark, various equipment that can amp his statistics, his already superior lifting strength will make any grapple attempt useless, and it says he can interact with various incorporeal entities so if he can interact with souls he can harm Danny, if not then ignore that point. His method of turning invisible could prove useful as a counter for Danny's although it says limited.

His potential win methods would be either outlasting Danny since Wolf looks to have superior stamina, or landing strikes with the Red Mortal Blade, which says it negates Type 3 immortality so it can potentially put down Danny if it can reach up to Low-Godly regeneration negation but considering it can negate type 7 immortality (if it works on spirits) it could potentially bypass the type 3 since he's killing Danny's spirit.

I'd prefer those knowledgeable on the character give more details since I know little.

Danny's Advantages/Win Conditions

Danny possess better overall attack power and has multiple means (Rage Power, Ectoplasmic Energy or Reactive Evolution) to counter Wolf's amps. While heavily outskilled in combat in this fight, Danny's abilities like invisibility Will allow him to avoid Wolf's sight, body control can counter sword swings, and Wolf doesn't seem to have a counter for Danny's more used intangibility. Forcefields are also a benefit if he feels pressured.

Danny's potential win methods would be landing an ectoplasmic energy attack which damages the body on a molecular level, as well as the soul and mind which I don't see resistance to on Wolf's profile. Or landing a possession which works on the same level as his ectoplasmic energy attacks but is layered.

My Vote

I'm going to say Danny with some difficulty. Wolf has the skill, and ability to put Danny down but most of what Wolf has can be hard countered by Danny's ghost powers like invisibility, intangibility, body control. There amps will basically just cancel each other's out so Danny's going to remain more powerful (barring lifting strength).

Both can technically defeat they other in one shot (Wolf via red mortal blade and Danny via ectoplasmic energy) and between Wolf's skill and equipment against Danny's overconfidence yet unique skill set and range (if he decided to fly back and get some distance), I could see it as an even match but then comes the secondary win methods. Danny's possession will have a much easier time landing since Wolf is going to fight at close range, meanwhile, Wolf outlasting Danny would take much longer compared to Danny who will have ample opportunity to Overshadow him during that time. So in the end, I'd say Danny takes it more times then not.

Wolf's skill is pretty cracked, early game (Like the second boss iirc) he beats someone who can fodder entire armies by themselves. As in the army was stated and shown to be a complete non-issue so long as he was around and Wolf defeated him. He gets even better after as he goes onto defeat his mentor Owl who fights with a moveset similar to him and trained Wolf since childhood.

His base NPI doesn't let him attack spirts iirc but he can block their strikes and can harm them if he's using divine confetti with his normal strikes, pretty sure he can harm them normally with his mortal blade techniques such as mortal draw. The strikes from the blade also do still deal damage even if opponents block them so it can have a minor form of dura negation to it, same with the weapon he gets from lady butterfly which also can home in on you iirc.

Possession would work, plus Wolf can't come back if he's gibbed or blown up iirc and Danny can hit you on the molecular level. I don't think Wolf can get up from that. Still I'm pretty sure Wolf is gonna lead with mortal blade considering Danny's looks and Wolf doesn't mess around, its worth mentioning Wolf has fought people that can one shot him by this point too

Possession would work, plus Wolf can't come back if he's gibbed or blown up iirc and Danny can hit you on the molecular level. I don't think Wolf can get up from that. Still I'm pretty sure Wolf is gonna lead with mortal blade considering Danny's looks and Wolf doesn't mess around, its worth mentioning Wolf has fought people that can one shot him by this point too
Wolf can come back from that level of damage yes, he has the same kind of resurrection as every other souls protag

Then what was the deal with his arm being cut off and not coming back there with him? Also Danny has mind/soul hax stuff which could work, plus possession which idk he could make Wolf knock himself out and that'd be a possible win via incap.

Does Danny even have a way to put Wolf down permanently?
Read my post, molecular level damage is only one of the damages of ectoplasmic energy. It can damage/destroy the mind and soul which Wolf doesn't seem to recover from going off his profile.

Can't wolf literally get eaten by the giant snake and still resurrect?
Not sure, I've only seen all boss fights, don't know much else beyond that. Not sure that helps with soul/mind destruction

Then what was the deal with his arm being cut off and not coming back there with him? Also Danny has mind/soul hax stuff which could work, plus possession which idk he could make Wolf knock himself out and that'd be a possible win via incap.
He didnt have resurrection at the time

Read my post, molecular level damage is only one of the damages of ectoplasmic energy. It can damage/destroy the mind and soul which Wolf doesn't seem to recover from going off his profile.
He can yes, the Headless physically rip out his soul to kill him and he can come back from it
Not sure, I've only seen all boss fights, don't know much else beyond that. Not sure that helps with soul/mind destruction
He can yes

Also Danny's energy/ectoplasm attacks kinda get hard countered by the Iron Shield, specifically the one that allows Wolf to deflect and absorb spiritual energy

He can yes, the Headless physically rip out his soul to kill him and he can come back from it
Provide a scan because it's not on his profile.
He can yes
Scan please. His immortality doesn't have this explained on his description at all. This is a problem as it's basically missing important feats regarding his resurrection capabilities and those who don't know the verse can't tell it's limits. A thread needs to be made.

Sekiro can also come back from being mind haxxed to death by Terror damage
Please provide evidence of what terror damage is because that doesn't mean anything without context for those of us who don't know much about the verse.

Also Danny's energy/ectoplasm attacks kinda get hard countered by the Iron Shield, specifically the one that allows Wolf to deflect and absorb spiritual energy
He then gets possessed by absorbing the energy... ectoplasmic energy carries the consciousness of the ghost.

Last edited:
Also, if Wolf's resurrection truly is that busted as Weekly claims then I'll switch my vote to Wolf since Danny's win conditions drop to just 1.

Provide a scan because it's not on his profile.

Scan please. His immortality doesn't have this explained on his description at all. This is a problem as it's basically missing important feats regarding his resurrection capabilities and those who don't know the verse can't tell it's limits. A thread needs to be made.

"Perilous Grab: spins the sword around in a ritualistic manner then disappears, only to reappear behind Wolf for a grab. If connected, he steals Wolf's shirikodama (尻子玉) and absorbs it."

"shirikodama (尻子玉), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus."

And here is a few showings of Terror damage killing Wolf, which he can come back from

Please provide evidence of what terror damage is because that doesn't mean anything without context for those of us who don't know much about the verse.

"Taking damage from apparition-type enemies will fill the mind and body with Terror. Guarding such attacks does not prevent Terror from accumulating. Those overcome with Terror are known to die."
He then gets possessed by absorbing the energy... ectoplasmic energy carries the consciousness of the ghost.
Wolf himself doesnt absorb it, the shield does

"A Loaded Umbrella emblazoned with a purplish-blue phoenix. Costs Spirit Emblems to use. When spread open, it will protect against attacks from all directions. Hold it out while moving to protect from light attacks. The blessings of the phoenix fill the umbrella, preventing damage from apparition-type enemies."

He can also redirect the energy back at Danny:

"The Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella upgrade keeps the spinning mechanic from previous upgrade and adds the ability to guard/deflect Apparition attacks and prevent Terror build-up. In addition, the Projected Force allows this version of the Umbrella to be coated in an energy similar with the effect of Divine Confetti when used for the Cross-Slash attack (not the projectile), dealing massive Vitality and Posture damage to Apparition type enemies."

Theres also Malcontent, which will be extremely useful against someone like Danny

"Malcontent upgrade adds a powerful effect to the whistle that makes it able to "torture" Apparition type enemies like Headless, Shichimen Warrior and even Demon of Hatred, stunning them long enough for Wolf to take a huge chunk of their Vitality and Posture without resistance, though this stunning effect only works thrice per each enemy in an entire battle, preventing abuse by players."

Hmmmm that stuff does sound quite useful, interacting with Danny's ectoplasm in general would still be a bad idea from what I'm seeing. Possessing Wolf should still work as that stuff is layered last I checked. Malcontent can probably do damage but Danny could fly out of range of it I guess, also there is Danny's low godly which gives him staying power. That said Danny's murked if Wolf mortal blades him.

Hmmmm that stuff does sound quite useful, interacting with Danny's ectoplasm in general would still be a bad idea from what I'm seeing. Possessing Wolf should still work as that stuff is layered last I checked. Malcontent can probably do damage but Danny could fly out of range of it I guess, also there is Danny's low godly which gives him staying power. That said Danny's murked if Wolf mortal blades him.
Malcontent doesnt really do damage, it would just stun Danny for a good chunk of time, more than enough for Wolf to just lay into him with the Mortal Blade

"Perilous Grab: spins the sword around in a ritualistic manner then disappears, only to reappear behind Wolf for a grab. If connected, he steals Wolf's shirikodama (尻子玉) and absorbs it."

"shirikodama (尻子玉), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus."

This should be on his profile.
And here is a few showings of Terror damage killing Wolf, which he can come back from

"Taking damage from apparition-type enemies will fill the mind and body with Terror. Guarding such attacks does not prevent Terror from accumulating. Those overcome with Terror are known to die."

That's not mind destruction... that's just a status effect that floods the mind and soul, it doesn't state it destroys them.
Wolf himself doesnt absorb it, the shield does

"A Loaded Umbrella emblazoned with a purplish-blue phoenix. Costs Spirit Emblems to use. When spread open, it will protect against attacks from all directions. Hold it out while moving to protect from light attacks. The blessings of the phoenix fill the umbrella, preventing damage from apparition-type enemies."

He can also redirect the energy back at Danny:

"The Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella upgrade keeps the spinning mechanic from previous upgrade and adds the ability to guard/deflect Apparition attacks and prevent Terror build-up. In addition, the Projected Force allows this version of the Umbrella to be coated in an energy similar with the effect of Divine Confetti when used for the Cross-Slash attack (not the projectile), dealing massive Vitality and Posture damage to Apparition type enemies."
So nothing stops the attack from phasing through the umbrella shield and hitting Wolf? Because the intangibility Danny can apply to himself and attacks bypass the normal intangibility of spirit stuff so while it can block Danny's Norma attacks, can it block his main intangibility power? Also... Danny can tank his own attacks so he'll withstand it and if he sees his standard one get reflected, he won't try again.
Theres also Malcontent, which will be extremely useful against someone like Danny

"Malcontent upgrade adds a powerful effect to the whistle that makes it able to "torture" Apparition type enemies like Headless, Shichimen Warrior and even Demon of Hatred, stunning them long enough for Wolf to take a huge chunk of their Vitality and Posture without resistance, though this stunning effect only works thrice per each enemy in an entire battle, preventing abuse by players."
Useful but if Danny takes the range, it won't see much use. Also Danny can just turn intangible since Wolf can't interact with that intangibility.

Last edited:
That's not mind destruction... that's just a status effect that floods the mind and soul, it doesn't state it destroys them.
...Can you show a scan of Danny destroying a person's mind with his attacks? Ive seen a good chunk of Danny Phantom and dont ever recall that being a thing.
So nothing stops the attack from phasing through the umbrella shield and hitting Wolf? Because the intangibility Danny can apply to himself and attacks bypass the normal intangibility of spirit stuff so while it can block Danny's Norma attacks, can it block his main intangibility power? Also... Danny can tank his own attacks so he'll withstand it and if he sees his standard one get reflected, he won't try again.
It does yes, spiritual attacks in Sekiro are intangible and the lilac shield blocks them.
Useful but if Danny takes the range, it won't see much use.
I mean, its not really a range issue, its sound-based, if he hears it he's getting stunned.
Also Danny can just turn intangible since Wolf can't interact with that intangibility.
What kind of intangibility? Wolf can physically cut ghosts with Divine Confetti and he has several tools that can physically harm ghosts

Can he not interact with usage of Divine Confetti?
No because Danny Phantom ghosts have two types of intangibility. It's already explained in the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom)...

Intangibility: Contrary to popular belief, ghosts in Danny Phantom are naturally intangible. On multiple occasions, ghosts have be shown phasing through solid objects without the use of their power to turn themselves intangible.[1] This is supported by the fact that humans passively phase through objects while in the Ghost Zone without knowing they were able to.[21] This is due to everything being made of ectoplasm, and thus ghosts naturally phase through everything in the real world unless they decide to become physically. While physical, ghosts have the power turn their body intangible,[22] as well as spread this effect to other objects with the use of their energy.[22] Lastly, ghosts can become a non-solid[19] and allow things to harmlessly go through them,[20] this being a form of element intangibility.

A ghost in Danny Phantom possesses natural spirit based intangibility which passively phases through physical objects, they then make themselves tangible bodies to interact with the human world. They then can apply a different intangibility, one that they can even pass to others. In "Double Crossed My Heart" the Guy's in White fire their ectoplasmic weapons at Danny who phases through them when using his intangibility power.

Wolf can only interact with the intangible spirit side of Danny but Danny mainly uses the other intangibility so no Wolf can't touch him in that state unless proven otherwise.
...Can you show a scan of Danny destroying a person's mind with his attacks? Ive seen a good chunk of Danny Phantom and dont ever recall that being a thing.
We literally had a thread discussing ghosts how ghosts can effect the mind with there attacks/energy and it was accepted. The Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) explains that ghosts are just ectoplasmic energy (spirit energy) and consciousness,

Ghosts can effect the consciousness/mind through their attacks even being able to strike ghosts using possession which is on a mental level. So Danny's ectoplasmic energy attacks won't just be hitting Wolf's body, it will be hitting his spirit and mind, so unless he has resistance to those attacks, when Danny's blast vaporize his body, it's going to be blasting and obviously destroying his soul and mind.
It does yes, spiritual attacks in Sekiro are intangible and the lilac shield blocks them.
We've been over this before on the Danny Phantom vs Salem match, remember? Like I explained above, Danny Phantom ghosts have two types of intangibility. Wolf can only touch Danny in spirit intangibility which he doesn't even use that often, you half to prove Wolf can touch Danny's other intangibility which isn't the same as spirit based.
I mean, its not really a range issue, its sound-based, if he hears it he's getting stunned.
So if that thing is used in verse it hits everyone on the map within ear shot? Then sure it will work.
What kind of intangibility? Wolf can physically cut ghosts with Divine Confetti and he has several tools that can physically harm ghosts
Read above, being able to harm ghosts/spirits won't allow him to interact with Danny if he uses his other intangibility which has allowed him to phase through spirit based attacks such as the Guy's in White's ecto weapons in "Double Crossed My Heart".

No because Danny Phantom ghosts have two types of intangibility. It's already explained in the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom)...

Intangibility: Contrary to popular belief, ghosts in Danny Phantom are naturally intangible. On multiple occasions, ghosts have be shown phasing through solid objects without the use of their power to turn themselves intangible.[1] This is supported by the fact that humans passively phase through objects while in the Ghost Zone without knowing they were able to.[21] This is due to everything being made of ectoplasm, and thus ghosts naturally phase through everything in the real world unless they decide to become physically. While physical, ghosts have the power turn their body intangible,[22] as well as spread this effect to other objects with the use of their energy.[22] Lastly, ghosts can become a non-solid[19] and allow things to harmlessly go through them,[20] this being a form of element intangibility.

A ghost in Danny Phantom possesses natural spirit based intangibility which passively phases through physical objects, they then make themselves tangible bodies to interact with the human world. They then can apply a different intangibility, one that they can even pass to others. In "Double Crossed My Heart" the Guy's in White fire their ectoplasmic weapons at Danny who phases through them when using his intangibility power.

Wolf can only interact with the intangible spirit side of Danny but Danny mainly uses the other intangibility so no Wolf can't touch him in that state unless proven otherwise.
Read above, being able to harm ghosts/spirits won't allow him to interact with Danny if he uses his other intangibility which has allowed him to phase through spirit based attacks such as the Guy's in White's ecto weapons in "Double Crossed My Heart".
We've been over this before on the Danny Phantom vs Salem match, remember? Like I explained above, Danny Phantom ghosts have two types of intangibility. Wolf can only touch Danny in spirit intangibility which he doesn't even use that often, you half to prove Wolf can touch Danny's other intangibility which isn't the same as spirit based.
Malcontent kinda hard counters this as it would prevent Danny from actively using that second form of intangibility
We literally had a thread discussing ghosts how ghosts can effect the mind with there attacks/energy and it was accepted. The Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) explains that ghosts are just ectoplasmic energy (spirit energy) and consciousness,

Ghosts can effect the consciousness/mind through their attacks even being able to strike ghosts using possession which is on a mental level. So Danny's ectoplasmic energy attacks won't just be hitting Wolf's body, it will be hitting his spirit and mind, so unless he has resistance to those attacks, when Danny's blast vaporize his body, it's going to be blasting and obviously destroying his soul and mind.
Vaporizes his body

Thats kind of a big assumption given both Sekiro's resistance to heat and their stat gap being barely 2x

Stuff like Poison in Sekiro also affects and destroys the mind

"Repeatedly getting hit by poison-based attacks will apply the "Poison" status abnormality. Guarding such attacks does not prevent Poison from accumulating. Poison affects the body and mind when it enters the body, gradually reducing Vitality over time."
So if that thing is used in verse it hits everyone on the map within ear shot? Then sure it will work.
Pretty much yeah, from a lore perspective the sound is audible throughout the valley where the game takes place

Malcontent kinda hard counters this as it would prevent Danny from actively using that second form of intangibility
How? It's thought based and Danny resists power null and the description you gave doesn't say that so no it won't. It only says it stuns them
Thats kind of a big assumption given both Sekiro's resistance to heat and their stat gap being barely 2x
Useless since it works on a molecular level so his heat resistance is irrelevant and Danny has already vaporized ghosts with resistance to heat (his own clone in "Kindred Spirits") so it's not a big assumption at all. So yeah, he's getting vaporized no question unless you prove he's resistant to molecular level attacks/destruction?
Stuff like Poison in Sekiro also affects and destroys the mind

"Repeatedly getting hit by poison-based attacks will apply the "Poison" status abnormality. Guarding such attacks does not prevent Poison from accumulating. Poison affects the body and mind when it enters the body, gradually reducing Vitality over time."
That's a status effect that "effects" the mind but to what degree? You say it "destroys" the mind but that description doesn't say that. Poisoning the mind=/=Mind destruction. It depends on what the poison is doing.
Pretty much yeah, from a lore perspective the sound is audible throughout the valley where the game takes place
From a lore perspective?. So that means in gameplay wise it doesn't stun all enemies on the map? Because his range doesn't state it can stun everyone in an entire valley. Wolf's range needs a buff then.

So far, I'm sticking with Danny.

Sorry for the late response
How? It's thought based and Danny resists power null and the description you gave doesn't say that so no it won't. It only says it stuns them
Because it's not powernull, it stuns them, preventing them from taking any actions to attack or defend themselves, even thought based abilities that basically every Apparition in Sekiro has they're unable to use while under the effects of Malcontent.
Useless since it works on a molecular level so his heat resistance is irrelevant and Danny has already vaporized ghosts with resistance to heat (his own clone in "Kindred Spirits") so it's not a big assumption at all. So yeah, he's getting vaporized no question unless you prove he's resistant to molecular level attacks/destruction?
And again, what stops him from just redirecting or absorbing the energy blasts with the lilac shield before they hit him, or just dodging them outright? Wolf has a lot of mobility options and dodging attacks is kinda half his fighting style. And he has multiple forms of straight up teleportation.
That's a status effect that "effects" the mind but to what degree? You say it "destroys" the mind but that description doesn't say that. Poisoning the mind=/=Mind destruction. It depends on what the poison is doing.
...It kills him

though im still not sure how Terror damage killing him isnt mind destruction

Also not sure why its assumed that his energy attacks destroy minds when normal people in the show regularly get hit by ghost energy attacks and dont get instantly lobotomized via mind destruction
From a lore perspective?. So that means in gameplay wise it doesn't stun all enemies on the map? Because his range doesn't state it can stun everyone in an entire valley. Wolf's range needs a buff then.
Correct, as you and i have both pointed out, Wolf is in need of a few updates

Because it's not powernull, it stuns them, preventing them from taking any actions to attack or defend themselves, even thought based abilities that basically every Apparition in Sekiro has they're unable to use while under the effects of Malcontent.
Your basically saying it would stop them from even thinking which means the characters would fall over and become full on frozen. But if they just drop to their needs or enter a dazed state then that doesn't prove they can't think. Could you show a clip of an enemy stunned? I can just check the game out myself if your busy.
And again, what stops him from just redirecting or absorbing the energy blasts with the lilac shield before they hit him, or just dodging them outright? Wolf has a lot of mobility options and dodging attacks is kinda half his fighting style. And he has multiple forms of straight up teleportation.
I never said he couldn't I'm explaining why he'd get vaporized if he got hit which you tried to say wouldn't happen because of AP and heat resistance. Since you didn't counter my point on molecular destruction I'll take that as a no. I never said he couldn't dodge or other stuff so you're point is moot.

Also while he can dodge Danny's punches with ease due to skill, he can't dodge ghost rays as they are lightspeed and since the speed page states only the combat speed of faster character is equalized to the slower character and then other abilities are reduces by the same multiplier...

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Wolf is Massively Hypersonic in the key for reacting to natural lightning which going off our page is (Mach 1282.798834), meanwhile, Danny is Sub-Relativistic+ (Mach 86046.32) which is a 67.0770176269x reduction in Danny's speed. Now applying that multiplier reduction to his ghost ray which are accepted as lightspeed, meaning Danny's ghost rays are still 10.1576685674x faster than Wolf which is enough to blitz iirc so Wolf isn't going to be able to react in time if Danny uses those which is one of his attacking methods even at close range.

...It kills him

though im still not sure how Terror damage killing him isnt mind destruction
That's not how it works. The poison effects both the body and mind but his body isn't physically obliterated so why would we assume his mind was destroyed? That's illogical Someone casing you enough mental pain to kill you doesn't mean the destroyed your mind (unless stated), just that the damage was enough to kill you.
Also not sure why its assumed that his energy attacks destroy minds when normal people in the show regularly get hit by ghost energy attacks and dont get instantly lobotomized via mind destruction
You seriously want to use that argument? You've said in your own words you've seen a good chunk of Danny Phantom but your using the "normal people" argument?

We've seen these "normal people" perform superhuman feats and match ghosts who also preform superhuman feats in combat. Said regular characters who do withstand ghost attacks are the same characters who've shown resistance to things that seriously effect the actual normal people. Not everyone regularly takes ghost attacks, is false. Those who do (Jack, Maddie, Sam, Tucker, and Valerie) are literal superhuman though their own feats and scaling.

Two examples, In "Reality Trip", we see that when you touch the reality gems they generate heat which burned a boys hand and also burned the hands of other teens, yet Sam and Tucker, two other "normal humans" touch them them and have no such reaction and act as if nothing is happening... hell the energy is around their entire body yet they are unfazed despite ectoplasmic energy consistently giving off intense heat through the series, Maddie also survived the intense heat from the specter deflector despite it being hit enough to give off steam. You can also check out the "Docters Disorders" where a ghost bug bites a bunch of students yet while majority get sick from the ghost infection, the likes of Sam and a few other are uneffected by the sickness and simply gained a few ghost powers, so they clearly have resistance other normal humans don't possess.

The normal human argument is poor and shouldn't be used as it's shown in series and accepted on this wiki that they aren't "normal humans", and not every human even regularly tanks these attacks, just the few humans that do get it and most other characters don't even get hit so saying normal humans regularly survive said attacks is false.

Also, until Wolf is updated I'm not going to debate further on who'd win, I've pretty much said all I needed to.

Last edited:
Back