• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Ghostfreak

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm doing another Danny Phantom vs Ben 10 match since my last one wasn't that well thought out. Anyway, Ghostfreak has been released from the Omnitrix and goes on a path of destruction which leads him to Amity Park. He is confronted by it's hero, Danny Phantom.

Rules

Low 7-C Ghostfreak aka Original Been 10

8-A Danny Phantom, Ghostly Wail not Restricted, and Danny has his Fenton Thermos

Speed is Equalized

Votes

Danny Phantom:

Ghostfreak:

Inconclusive: 1 (Litentric Teon)

I didn't even realize that Ghostfreak destroyed the souls of people he possessed. And here I thought Danny's possession was bad enough.

I'm not really sure here. Ghostfreak has the AP advantage, but Danny has a better collection of abilities. And things like intangibility and invisibility are largely useless here. Given that Danny can interact with intangibles combined with things like his ghost sense.

Fenton thermos could give Danny a win, but Ghostfreak has TK. If it's like typical TK, he could just rip the thing from his hands before Danny could use it.

I'm going to go with inconclusive for the time being. Until I put a bit more thought into the fight.

He's one of the strongest. Not the strongest, he lacks the speed but if the Lightspeed ghost ray is accepted, well likely have Relativistic+ Danny Phantom. Still won't make Clockwork the strongest but he'll pick up some speed.

Pariah Dark also has a possible FTL feat but I'm still in the works with it.

FTL? Oh, that sounds super interesting.

I really wish the series had continued on with a season 4. I wanted to see Dan Phantom come back.

I wanted it to continue as well, Nickelodeon isn't doing anything with the show tho.

Yeah. I heard that season 4 was approved at some point, but cancelled before it aired. Something of that sort. I was very disappointed.

Would the thermos even work on Ghostfreak? He's an alien, not a real ghost . . .

Come to think of it, how many of Danny's abilities actually would work on GF?

@Grimm's Fortitude

I think it might work on him given he shares the properties of a ghost but I wouldn't be 100% on that.

For your second question. All of Danny's abilities can work on ghost freak. It's not like Danny can only effect humans.

FYI it's insanely out of character for Ben to destroy souls as Ghostfreak. Only ZsSkayr does that. (Assuming it's Ben's personality in Ghostfreak here)

Back