• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Profile Update (Finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's Go!!!

Here is our current Danny Phantom profile

Here is the updated version

All around improvements. I've added scans/references/descriptions to all needed information. I've added a tabber for his standard tactics to help people understand his fighting method and added scans in the descriptions. I've also added a tabber for Notable Attacks/Techniques because he unlocked different abilities in each season. The reason season 1 Danny Phantom also has Class K Lifting Strength and Hypersonic+ speed is because by the end of season 1 he is comparable to the Fight Knight who scales to season 2 characters so he isn't much weaker in terms of those specific statistics.

I did not add "higher" with rage/statistics amp because it would have cluttered the page and since that stuff is addressed in the powers and abilities section I don't see it necessary. I've also provided better descriptions for his statistics to show his ap increase in the season.

Finally the reason I removed the other notes is because they weren't needed. I also removed the Anti-Ghost Technology tabber and the Reality Gauntlet tabber from his powers and abilities. This is because I plan on making a blog for all the Fenton weaponry so it can be easier to explain and not take up profile space. The Reality Gauntlet stuff wasn't important to the character and was a one episode thing however I added it to the optional equipment section so if someone wants to give it to Danny in a fight they are free to do so. I just wanted to keep things that are related to the character relevance wise.

Alright, I'll update the page.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back