• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Human Lifting Strength (Humans Are Built Different!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Just a heads up, I'm currently sick so future revisions will be so. Anyway, so we currently already scale the human characters to the ghosts but we didn't do the lifting strength do to lack of feats. However, there is evidence that they scale

In Season 2; Ep. Kindred Spirits: Danny with the help of Sam and Tucker where able to eventually overpower the Ghost Dog and push him in the Ghost Zone

Before anyone argues that Danny did all the work please continue reading

In Season 1; Ep. Shades of Gray: The Ghost Dog in it's small form could casually overpower Danny Phantom and drag him around with ease until he finally managed to restrain him. We no he's not weak because In his larger from he even tore a tree from the ground without an issue.

So it's clear Danny isn't vastly physically stronger than the Ghost Dog so Sam and Tucker definitely contributed.

In Season 1; Ep. Parental Bonding: We see this is the same Danny that could throw Dragon Dorathea a great distance

So Danny isn't weak in terms of physical lifting strength, he even has casual lifting strength feats such as lifting several humans and a tiger, plus is superior to Pariah Soldiers who could lift trucks.

In Season 3; Ep. Girls Night Out: Jack is shown dragging a giant monster into the house through the walls. Said monster was shown to be this big.

So this isn't an outlier and it's even more evidence that supports the main human characters scale to ghosts with feats. Season 2 and Season 3 human characters will scale to Class K. Season 1 humans lacks feats with the exception of Maddie lifting a bear which will only scale to her and Jack.

Last edited:
Hm, from the evidence shown for scaling, its a "Likely" rating from me. Also in part based on the humans scaling to the ghosts.

I want to go full but I guess I'm not too sure if Ghost Dog is the only evidence for LS scaling in the whole show.

Hm, from the evidence shown for scaling, its a "Likely" rating from me. Also in part based on the humans scaling to the ghosts.

I want to go full but I guess I'm not too sure if Ghost Dog is the only evidence for LS scaling in the whole show.
I guess that's fine. We could scale the humans to their own feats and add likely Class K.

Don't think this needs that many staff since this isn't that big of a revision.

Anyway I agree with likely

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. My apologies for apparently calling you here unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back