• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
After the lose of Low 6-B, it was decided to treat Dragon Dorathea's High 7-A feat as an outlier since the next best thing from characters comparable to her is 8-A feats.

However the feat could still be used since it doesn't it just won't scale to everyone's statistics overall just the people who directly scale. It's in the same place as the Ghostly Wail, an attack that hits above the normal level of the character. We have characters with separate durability ratings when it comes to fire based attacks so I don't see why this would be different.

Who scales?

Princess Dorathea (Dragon Form)

While in dragon form, she preformed the feat with her fire breath and thus she should have an additional rating.

Tier: High 7-A with fire breath

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+ with fire breath (Split a cloud formation with her fire breath)

Durability: Large Mountain level+ against fire attacks (Equal to her brother, who survived being hit by her fire breath)

Edit: She would get Resistance to Fire, not a Durability rating.

Prince Aragon (Dragon Form)

He's equal to his sister as it's stated their Amulet of Aragon have the same power.

Tier: High 7-A with fire breath

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+ with fire breath (Equal to his sister, who split a cloud formation with her fire breath)

Durability: Large Mountain level+ against fire attacks (Survived being hit by his sister's fire breath)

Edit: He would get Resistance to Fire, not a Durability rating.

Danny Phantom (Forcefields)

Danny's forcefield managed to take most of Aragon's fire breath attack but was thrown back by the impact of the attack, so his ectoplasmic forcefields backscale as you can see the attack disperse when it hits the shield.

Durability: Large Mountain level+ with forcefields (His ectoplasmic forcefield blocked most of Dragon Aragon's fire breath, which is equal to his sister's)

Note: This is consistent with the fact Danny's forcefields have never been broken even against people much stronger than himself. Vortex couldn't blow past them with his element attacks, and even Pariah Dark couldn't break it and was pushed back, so there are no anti-feats for his shields and it's clear they block more than just fire based attacks above his tier. And only the Dragons have taken the full blunt of their own fire breath.

A hundred times multiplier

Since the Ecto-Skeleton multiplied all of Danny's natural abilities by a hundredfold. His forcefields would obviously be able to take a hundred times more than they normally could.

Dorathea's feat is 2.46 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+), multiple that by a hundredfold and you get 246 Gigatons (Large Island level) for Ecto-Skeleton Danny's forcefields.

Thoughts?.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched Danny Phantom in years, so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but…
Large Mountain level+ against fire attacks (Equal to her brother, who survived being hit by her fire breath)
Large Mountain level+ against fire attacks (Survived being hit by his sister's fire breath)
Wouldn’t this just be Resistance to Fire Manipulation/Resistance to Heat Manipulation as opposed to them having a separate durability rating against fire?

Wouldn’t this just be Resistance to Fire Manipulation/Resistance to Heat Manipulation as opposed to them having a separate durability rating against fire?
I was simply going off how we separated heat/cold feat from standard attack power and durability.

If this isn't the case, I'm fine with not giving them a durability rating and just putting under resistance to fire.

I was simply going off how we separated heat/cold feat from standard attack power and durability.

If this isn't the case, I'm fine with not giving them a durability rating and just putting under resistance to fire.
They’re usually separated with attack potency, but afaik, we aren’t supposed to give durability ratings for heat and cold stuff unless there’s a universal energy system or the attacks have notable force behind them (but at that point, it would just scale to their base durability)

They’re usually separated with attack potency, but afaik, we aren’t supposed to give durability ratings for heat and cold stuff unless there’s a universal energy system or the attacks have notable force behind them (but at that point, it would just scale to their base durability)
While DP does have a universal energy system (ectoplasmic energy) for ghosts. There are moves that clearly hit above the characters normal output. The dragons fire attacks hit well above their normal output, as Danny's Ghostly Wail or Vortex's weather powers (Environmental Destruction).

So I guess the Dragons would have High 7-A Fire Breath, and Resistance to Fire. While Danny gets High 7-A for forcefields since it could disperse the attack and take most of the impact, as well as showing it can stand up to various attacks from stronger characters than himself.

So I guess the Dragons would have High 7-A Fire Breath, and Resistance to Fire. While Danny gets High 7-A for forcefields since it could disperse the attack and take most of the impact, as well as showing it can stand up to various attacks from stronger characters than himself.
Yep, seems good. I agree with the revision now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back