• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Ghosts Ability Additions

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah I know "LordGriffin, stop with the Danny Phantom threads!". Don't worry, this will be my last thread on Danny Phantom for awhile... Maybe...

This is a big one tho. So I'll explain in detail why I believe ghosts should have... Space Time Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation!!!, Not only that but the ghosts also should have the Abilities from anything they create. I know, I know what you're thinking "Alright everyone, Griffin has lost it" but here me out.

Reasoning
Let's start this show. The reason I believe ghosts should have Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation is because every ghost has their own realm. Now as stated by Butch Hartman, each realm or home has a set of rules depending on who governs them. Now at first I thought this ment that who ever is in charge tells everyone else what's good and what's not however I realized that it's stated that the Ghost Zone is made out of 100% ectoplasm, the exact same thing every ghost is made out of. What does this mean you ask well Butch Hartman also stated that each ghost home is made out of its own unique ectoplasm and in the episode "Reign Storm" Pariah Dark went and destroyed all the ghosts homes and at the end of the episode Danny states the ghosts are off rebuilding their homes.

Since each realm is made up of its own unique ectoplasm, this means the ghost are using their own ectoplasm. This fits to how the ghost have their own style. Clockwork's home is a clock tower with cogs and clocks everywhere, Skulker's home is an island with a large skull which he uses to hunt, Pandora (Danny Phantom)'s home is a greek like place, the Box Ghost's home is a warehouse full of box's and so on and so forth. Some ghosts even make their on spatial space and time flow. Prince Arago's home is a castle on a floating island surrounded by large space which has a sun and a cloud formation that blocks out the sun light that stops the flow of time. Ghosts already have shown they make everything through their own power. When Danny sealed Johnny 13 inside the Thermos, his bike vanished, when Desiree was sealed all of her wishes vanish, when Pariah Dark got sealed all his soldiers turned to dust. This shows a connection between the objects or ghosts they create from their own being. More evidence is Vortex and his storm. He specifically states "I am the perfect storm" and the storm has his face across the clouds. Undergrowth is literally connected to all the plant life he creates, feeling their pain and seeing through them and when he's destroyed they go to and his will and consciousness flow through them.

Now people would ask "then why don't the ghosts home vanish every time they get sealed. Simple, as I stated in a previous thread, the Ghost Zone stabilizes ectoplasm, keeping it from falling apart. This is shown when Kitty was falling apart after she got cought in between the Ghost Zone and the Human World. She stated that she will fall apart unless she returns to the Ghost Zone. This is way after some time she was able to go to the human world without worrying. So their homes won't fall apart or vanish even if the ghost is sealed, what they created in the Ghost Zone won't vanish.

Given that ghosts are creating all this stuff from their very self and some go as far as to block off their realm in a separate space and make the rules, I believe they should have Space Time Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation for being able to create their own pocket realms that are separate from the normal space time of the Ghost Zone. They also would have any power a ghost or object they created have since they are creating them from their very being. For instance, this would give Clockwork resistance to Time Manipulation because of his Time Medallions.

Importent Note: These realms are unquantifiable in size and not all of them are large and it doesn't state how long it took the ghosts to make them so this isn't an AP feat and sadly it's not combat oriented.

So that's everything... Thoughts.

Also this pretty much makes previous claim that Pariah Dark legitimately created the Soul Shredder. Not only does it possess his power, it literally vanishes when he's sealed.

You literally never see the Fright Knight with it again with the exception of when Nocturn created a Dream for Danny that had the Fright Knight in it but that was a dream created by Nocturn using the information from Danny's mind. Every other time you see him he doesn't have it, even in the future in the Ultimate Enemy episode when the Fright Knight worked for Dan Phantom, he doesn't have it because Ultimate Enemy takes place after the events of Pariah getting sealed again.

Plus, it backs up why the sword didn't disappear the first time Pariah was sealed because Fright Knight and the Soul Shredder were in the Ghost Zone so even when he got sealed that time, the sword didn't fade because the Ghost Zone kept it stabilized.

Sadly a down side to this is Johnny 13's shadow will lose it's Low Godly Regenerationn due to the fact that that it's a manifestation of Johnny's power and made from him. Johnny simply just needed time to recharge and create him again.

Huh. I never thought of it that way. Not that it's very combat applicable, but still...

I'll agree to this.

Every human should get Intangibility in the Ghost Zone due to ghosts not being able to touch them.

Back