• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan Discussion Thread

Also damn Turbo granny being 100 km/h. Literally no feat from Ken points to such a number. Every time he moves he leaves a cloud of dust and stuff resembling sonic booms.

Also damn Turbo granny being 100 km/h. Literally no feat from Ken points to such a number. Every time he moves he leaves a cloud of dust and stuff resembling sonic booms.
I think the context is clear that Okarun cannot use the full power of Granny-turbo. He can only use the maximum speed of 100 km/hr twice.

Yeah, author ****** up. Maybe in the future I will make a crt about it. Let's see what the hyper geezer has to say and if we will ever see peak Granny.

Yeah, manga is good, since the artist is diligent, able to draw beautiful top-tier manga illustrations, and releases one chapter per week, which is extremely difficult. The storyline is quite fresh and unique, and the writer can incorporate various manga genres into this story.

Right now, I'm going to work on Turbo Granny's profile, but tbh, I haven't been able to do it yet due to weird scaling issues, which is a big problem. I'll have to fix the scaling and the multiplier of 24 again.

Damn, that's a lot of profiles... do we get a size for the Godzilla suit?
Yes, we got it. Bamora's maximum height is 45 meters. I need to correct calculations regarding Bamora, which currently uses 91 meters.

I can feel that many calculations will need to be adjusted, and most of them will be downgrades...

I'm quite surprised that Reiko is only 242 cm tall, considering in the manga she looks as tall as a 2 to 3-story building.

Back