• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan Discussion Thread

Second22

They/Them
Dandadan, a manga from Yukinobu Tatsu's illustrator and author, Tatsu previously worked as an assistant for Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man and Yuuji Kaku’s Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku.

His art style complements the eldritch body horror and crazy imagery whenever Momo and Okurun battle monsters. The manga knows when to go hard on these freaky supernatural designs and really drive up the tension when it counts.

Hopefully I ain't the only one here who even reads this series.

Sandbox is looking good (y)
I'll fix the formatting of the profile, especially the P&A section. Also, thanks for the references, we could add some scans for the P&A as well.

I changed Reality Warping to Subjective Reality (the way it's described fits Subjective Reality more), bolded the P&A section, fixed the position and name of the references, and fixed wording to fit the right format for profiles

Last edited:
Oh woah, I Don't Know if you need to get it reviewed by a Mod Or Not before making it a page on the wiki
You can just publish the profile in the wiki without a CRT unless if it's Tier 1 or you want input from people but if you want, you can
We still need to add more stuff to her page before we do that tho, there's some missing abilities and scans she potentially has like Psychometry

Last edited:
Should we note that her subjective reality only works when she's awake? After that, Momo's power was sealed away.

Should we note that her subjective reality only works when she's awake? After that, Momo's power was sealed away.
Yeah we should note both, I'm not sure if she can still do it, she described her power being weak afterwards, so it should be non combat applicable (for now)

Last edited:
You can just publish the profile in the wiki without a CRT unless if it's Tier 1 or you want input from people but if you want, you can
We still need to add more stuff to her page before we do that tho, there's some missing abilities and scans she potentially has like Psychometry
ah kk

You can try pitching the calcs in the Calc Evaluation thread or ask any of the Calc group members
It’s crazy how popular “The Man in Every Dream” is in Japan
Also, in that chapter, interfering with someone from another dimension using paranormal abilities might be Immortality Type 9 Negation or Low Multiversal Range,
damn we might actually be seeing some crazy hax in the future, even right from the early chapters we already got Subjective Reality

To be honest, I'm not very good at doing profiles. because I'm not good at English I hope more people follow this series.

The scaling of Dandadan is quite difficult with a lot of unreasonable points.

We got more 4 calc accepted. Unfortunately, no 8-A or supersonic here.

I'm going to scailng the main one first. This is The Evil Eye's Pre-Arc Scale.

Attack Potency​

Most of the characters seen in the story are series with Serpo. [0.196 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+)]. at least
  • Momo Ayase [Base]: She is more powerful than the 3 Serpo's, so Momo should has a 3x multiplier than Serpo's. [0.588 Tons of TNT Building level] :Only in Psychokinesis not in physically.
    • In Physically, she's scaling with Flat-Woods Monsters that can attack Okarun [Turbo-Granny Form]. She can endure multiple attacks without relying on psychic powers. But she's scaling with that only in Durability since sometimes she couldn't deal with normal people when she didn't use her psychic powers. She was caught by 2 female students and tied her hands. Therefore, Attack Potency, Striking Strength, Lifting Strength would only be Normal Human.
  • Okarun [Turbo-Granny Form]: Of course He has withstood many Septo attacks.
Note: The reason Flat-Woods Monsters weren't scaling from [0.588 Tons of TNT Building level] was because Momo had not used her psychic power against Flat-Wood at all. She was busy controlling Okarun's curse.

Characters scaling with [0.588 Tons of TNT Building level]
  • Okarun [Turbo-Granny Form] with Propulsion: It's a power boost. Currently, he could only use this move twice per transformation. He can use this move to attack Serpod Dover Demon Nessie above Momo.
  • Acrobatic Silky: Surviving Okarun's Propulsion

UPDATE

• Now I recalc 1 more Calc so many of the characters at the beginning of the story are only 9-A.
  • I've edited and added to the page, almost complete.
  • I've profiled Evil Eye and Acrobatic Silky.
  • Momo Ayase, I edited some image and information like Interdimensional, Life Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Reality Warping
  • I made Okarun's profile myself.
  • There will be no more 700 tons Class K or Class M since that's not Lifting Strength.

Back