• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan Discussion Thread

They finished practicing And the aliens invade the world. I think this ARC will be a huge scaling up on character power, Momo Awakening Power or Okarun being able to fully use Granny Turbo power, Curse or whatever, and hopefully they have some context to speed it up. more than 100 km/hr

I think it's going to be an entire fight episode.

As for the aliens, I quite like their design. The power is interesting (A power that is like reversing its own movements, turning back time?)

But I feel like they… lack character? The serpo or mr.shirmp have a conversation, have a joke, these aliens just come and fight.

So even though they were strong and had cool powers, they weren't memorable. And its reverse power makes it very difficult to read.

I…I think the cosmetic magazine that aira reads can help deal with the aliens.

This has no proof but… since it's dandadan I think it's possible.

I think should add resist death,soul because she yokai and Seiko should get it too

I don't know how CRT works so I'm going to mention here first. Should I type in that thread?
I think you should do a new CRT in this regard. You can try it.

Since this is a rather not minor topic as it will result in many characters having supernatural powers. have resisted to this all which I'm still not sure about that.

And Evil Eye is not as fast as Okarun, he never showed that he was as fast as Okarun when using full power. It's clear that Evil Eye couldn't keep up with Okarun's speed during their fight after Okarun defeated Musicians. Therefore, Evil Eye's speed is only 80 km/hr.

The calculation cannot be used because the context of the story indicates that Okarun used a speed of 100 km/hr only twice at maximum speed, which caused him to be unable to handle the physical burden. Therefore, it is strange that Okarun, who is as fast as subsonic, and it is not useful to calculate the speed from this series when there is context that clearly indicates his speed.

Chapter 97 is out, let's see what's new:
  • Jiji has buffed form the Power of Words and I'm confident that he's now at 8-C both in AP and Dura. I'll start making his profile now.
  • All aliens shown in this chapter should be 8-C as well.
  • Mr. Mantis Shrimp in his Base form is 8-C. I think his Dover Demon Strong Style Twenty-Four form should also be upgraded to 10x.

Last edited:
Back