• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus Adapin vs Rose Alsandair redone

Kinda, yeah. Also, she has Low Godly Regen, Magic, Flight, Intagibility, Body Control, and Telepathy.

Komodo25M said:
Telepathy.
... Could have sworn I listed that as Info Analysis

Well I changed that now

Alright, so, Damus doesn't seem to have Soul Manipulation, how is he going to deal with her phasing in and out of the ethereal plane to attack at FTL+ speed

he doesn't have soul manip, but he does have NPI. Also, this is Primal mode Damus with speed Equalized.

fork I forgot that was a power for a bit

... Interestingly enough it doesn't actually list souls on the page but I'll just be like Ventus so we can move on

Even if Phasing still leaves them vunerable to attack, it's still a 21x speed amp (... Or, probably not, I made a whole shpeal about that a while back and how it may not actually be an amp but not like I've really made any changes to matchups accordingly so), along with soul attacks and generally having enough skill to fight several hundreds of comparable opponents at once.

Like... It's more AP than numberousness but it can damage High 6-As

Komodo25M said:
uhh....Damus has Low 2-C resistance due to surviving attack from Zephyr and Flare.
... This is why I don't take my kids I don't have to FC/OC

Anyways Rose can't actually kill them gg lol

Ok. So, is this a stomp? Cause Damus can't really kill her besides conceptual EE via divine ki, and Damus doesn't like to kill.

SBA says killing is something characters may do if they don't normally do it so

It's basically impossible to really incapacitate an Alsandair given their nature so

Ok. Well, this looks like incon unless Damus gets serious and erases her. Also, does she resist fear manip?

Back