• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus Adapin vs Junia Wyvern

Hmm, that Regenerationn is a problem.

In character Junia will fight physically first and touching him will turn him to dust... which he has no resistance to.

"After being turned into dust, he regenerated in about 1 › hours." (Do battles have a time limit?)

AP might go to Junia as well since Damus is base planet level while Junia is on par with Triton who was able to destroy an exoplanet bigger than earth.

Junia wont be able to kill him immediantly but should be able to instantly incap since he takes an hour to regenerate from dust. And if he is to regenerate she could wipe his soul from existence?

Do you have any arguments for your character?

Damus can actually manipulate his healing factor. That Regenerationn feat was because that He wanted to have the element of surprise against Kryosis, due to the warlord thinking he was dead(needed to put that fact here for a while now). Damus has actually healed from similar things at a much faster pace, but Junia's is fast enough to erase Damus. Also, does she have any resistance to Damus' hax?

Also Junia has her fair share of hax, soul manip, deconstruction, death manip, magic, matter manip, etc

btw the damus profile is kind of hard to navigate, what arc is he fighting Junia in?

Anyways, here's his hax.

Regenerationn (Low Godly; Mid -Godly in Cosmic crisis saga(Withstood being crushed by Hades)), Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 3), Nigh-Invulnerability, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Indomitable Will, Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Telekinesis, Soul Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Transmutation(was turned into a toy, but was still able to overpowered Kai.), and Petrification(Had a staring contest with Medusa that lasted an hour.), Fear Manipulation(killing intent), low levels of Breaking the Fourth Wall, Acausality(Type 1), Space-Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation(molecular), Attack Reflection, pseudo-Black Hole Manipulation via Psychokinesis, Pain Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction(could touch Zephyr in his spirit form), Pressure Manipulation, Danmaku, Kinetic Energy Manipulation, resistance to Durability Negation(Was cut by his high frequency sword and had scratches from it.), Regenerationn Negation with Matter Pulse(High; Overtaxed the Nemean Lion's Regenerationn), Power Nullification

Phoenks said:
btw how does being crushed end up being godly regen?
Well, Damus' healing factor comes from his soul, and he'll keeping regenerating unless his soul is destroyed (or if you have wolfsbane, Silver, or Mercury.)

Her soul hax are pretty powerful, she can easily erase 5-B souls.

Ok.

Anyways, is there a way for Damus to win this?

Also, what if we pit our verses against each other?

Hmmm, Im not really finished with my verse and alot of your characters have very high keys.

Damus can win via more experience and his better regen

What about Space-Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, or Psuedo Black Hole Manipulation?

yes those are also win-cons, but Junia should win more consistently since all of her abilities are things that would insta incap while Damus has a bunch of different things and its unclear what would work and what wouldnt

Also, his durability is Large Planet Level, so while he might not survive Junia's soul hax or Existence Erasure, his durability is high.

Her physical attacks actually negate dura because of the aura surrounding her, its listed under her notable attacks and techniques.

resistance to Durability Negation(Was cut by his high frequency sword and had scratches from it.),

Wait, how does her durability negation works (besides the hax you've already explained)

Her aura can deconstruct and death manip.

She can manipulate this really freely, she can even transfer it to another person and make it pretty much insta kill them.

Also actually, I just realized that Phoenix from my verse solos everyone from yours except your tier 0 and Damus high keys.

But other than that and Mr.God the verses might have a fair match?

Phoenks said:
Also actually, I just realized that Phoenix from my verse solos everyone from yours except your tier 0 and Damus high keys.

But other than that and Mr.God the verses might have a fair match?
Well, the characters that are above Damus are Hyperversal to Outerversal

i mean this wasnt a stomp, Junia just wins more consistently due to all her powers being relatively the same thing.

Also, do you know any characters who can fight Regular Damus during the Prologue-Kryosis arc?

Hmmm its hard to find profiles who dont have every power tbhh but ill see if i find any

Back