• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daily life of immortal king discussion thread

Hey guys if , K.E.V.I.N can counted as a low 1C in the wiki they why doesn't Thiscounted as a low 1C for the very least
Depends on destructive feats, abilities he uses there, what he does there, and all that. At the minimum it's just a range feat and Breaking the Fourth Wall.

Can you elaborate
I don't have any other reason/argument for why it cannot be a low 1c but just it maybe a outlier but I am not sure of even this argument if it holds the position. It'll may take a qna thread for more opinions over it.

I don't have any other reason/argument for why it cannot be a low 1c but just it maybe a outlier but I am not sure of even this argument if it holds the position. It'll may take a qna thread for more opinions over it.
So ,umm ... They stated that if he didn't do anything,the dimensions inside the verse would collapse to 0 , to protect it wang ling forcefully entered there

So ,umm ... They stated that if he didn't do anything,the dimensions inside the verse would collapse to 0 , to protect it wang ling forcefully entered there
Yeah, it's low 1c but I am not sure if it can be used.

Is their anything that implies the 'real world' is one of those dimensions that threaten to collapse?
Uh, no but the said real world is a anime studio that creates this anime and Wang ling went there to stop the fiction collapse. It's R>F feat wise it's L1C but not sure if it's a outlier.

Uh, no but the said real world is a anime studio that creates this anime and Wang ling went there to stop the fiction collapse. It's R>F feat wise it's L1C but not sure if it's a outlier.
It being Low 1-C would require some form of actual destruction or manipulating feat. This is just Fourth Wall Breaking, which doesn't scale to Tier on it's own.

It being Low 1-C would require some form of actual destruction or manipulating feat. This is just Fourth Wall Breaking, which doesn't scale to Tier on it's own.
Umm for saving the dimensions inside the anime he forcefully entered there to save them which ,makes him above those dimension isn't it , and he force the Director to make the animation

Umm for saving the dimensions inside the anime he forcefully entered there to save them which ,makes him above those dimension isn't it , and he force the Director to make the animation
Range wise, it would put him beyond the dimensions. But your going to have to show an actual feat to judge if it's Tier applicable.

Range wise, it would put him beyond the dimensions. But your going to have to show an actual feat to judge if it's Tier applicable.
I would like to ask you one more thing if , changing his own animation style from 2D to 3D can give him a kind a plot manipulation?

Yeah and forth wall breaking can be on the level of R > F Transcendence which gives ratings. Like seeing Cosmology as fiction and whatnot.

That feat, more exactly the episode was said to be a fan episode (fan service to show how an anime is created and to thank for the support which made possible the next season) which is not canon (its filier) to the story as it doesn't connect anything with the rest of the season.

That feat, more exactly the episode was said to be a fan episode (fan service to show how an anime is created and to thank for the support which made possible the next season) which is not canon (its filier) to the story as it doesn't connect anything with the rest of the season.
Ah, I thought so.

I understand Zara's wariness. Unlike every other episodes this episode is titled "Extra:" and Wang Ling in the ending thanks us for creating the world. Its not much but I would at least wait for his reply. My problem comes with scaling this to Wang Ling. First of all, he is as much affected by the collapse as anyone else. His character is fading and the colors and shadings are gone. Him coming to the real world also doesn't seem his power. He just abruptly appears and is surprised that the features are back. Second of all, the "Real world" is completely unaffected by the collapse. The animators are working well and the fact that Wang Ling regains his features that was lost because of the collapse in his world is certainly proof enough.

I understand Zara's wariness. Unlike every other episodes this episode is titled "Extra:" and Wang Ling in the ending thanks us for creating the world. Its not much but I would at least wait for his reply. My problem comes with scaling this to Wang Ling. First of all, he is as much affected by the collapse as anyone else. His character is fading and the colors and shadings are gone. Him coming to the real world also doesn't seem his power. He just abruptly appears and is surprised that the features are back. Second of all, the "Real world" is completely unaffected by the collapse. The animators are working well and the fact that Wang Ling regains his features that was lost because of the collapse in his world is certainly proof enough.
I didn't see anything in the episde about the title , Oh my God, my brother, Wang Ling was aware of the destruction of the dimensions, and the moment he came out to reality was not a coincidence, as he asked the girl about the location of the director, meaning that he knew in advance that it was the real world, whether it became just a drawing or not, so he still crossed the limits of his strength and went out to a higher world than the story looking at it As a fantasy, this is enough to make him higher than his entire world in the tier

I didn't see anything in the episde about the title , Oh my God, my brother, Wang Ling was aware of the destruction of the dimensions, and the moment he came out to reality was not a coincidence, as he asked the girl about the location of the director, meaning that he knew in advance that it was the real world, whether it became just a drawing or not, so he still crossed the limits of his strength and went out to a higher world than the story looking at it As a fantasy, this is enough to make him higher than his entire world in the tier
Make your writing seem at least a bit more coherent. And no, nothing suggested that he travelled the real world with his own strength or he even knew it was the real world. The fact that he needed the director to stop the collapse already stops any scaling at all. The collapse wasn't a Low 1C feat because it wasn't affecting the "real world".

Ah.. there is no need to affect the real world to scale to low 1c but transcending the "at least low 2C" Cosmology on the lvl making it inferior enough to be just fiction is enough to scale to low 1C.

So the feat is indeed low 1C unless non canon, outlier inconsistent or smth.

Ah.. there is no need to affect the real world to scale to low 1c but transcending the "at least low 2C" Cosmology on the lvl making it inferior enough to be just fiction is enough to scale to low 1C.

So the feat is indeed low 1C unless non canon, outlier inconsistent or smth.
The fact is that he isn't transcending anything. One moment he is talking with Jing Ke then next moment he is in the real world. This is at most 4th wall break. The reason I am iffy is because the "Real world people" are Low 1C. The director can stop the collapse easily but..... Wang Ling can't. So, you can't scale them to each other.

The fact is that he isn't transcending anything. One moment he is talking with Jing Ke then next moment he is in the real world. This is at most 4th wall break. The reason I am iffy is because the "Real world people" are Low 1C. The director can stop the collapse easily but..... Wang Ling can't. So, you can't scale them to each other.
Forth wall break at this lvl is low 1C as he is in the real world and for he cannot stop the collapse and needed director help was because as shown in the episode, he wasn't fit for animator, so he needed director for that part, from outside he may cannot stop the collapse but he would have destroyed it if everything had been fine from this lvl of transcendence. My reason for being iffy with this scaling is that he has never shown this lvl power ever again for practically anything, he would have sort outed many things with this ability but he didn't, a possible outlier and inconsistent.

Forth wall break at this lvl is low 1C as he is in the real world and for he cannot stop the collapse and needed director help was because as shown in the episode, he wasn't fit for animator, so he needed director for that part, from outside he may cannot stop the collapse but he would have destroyed it if everything had been fine from this lvl of transcendence. My reason for being iffy with this scaling is that he has never shown this lvl power ever again for practically anything, he would have sort outed many things with this ability but he didn't, a possible outlier and inconsistent.
Why would destroying it be a feat for Low 1C? The Universe isn't low 1C.

Why would destroying it be a feat for Low 1C? The Universe isn't low 1C.
Yeah, it was for the part that he couldn't create or stop the cosmology distruction, that doesn't matter. And for why it's low 1C, is because viewing such cosmologies as fiction is a proof of transcending it and w/o a doubt that it was literal his cosmology as fiction in the outside world. This is the things that has been taken into account in latest draft for R>F Transcendence.

Yeah, it was for the part that he couldn't create or stop the cosmology distruction, that doesn't matter. And for why it's low 1C, is because viewing such cosmologies as fiction is a proof of transcending it and w/o a doubt that it was literal his cosmology as fiction in the outside world. This is the things that has been taken into account in latest draft for R>F Transcendence.
He isn't transcending at all though. He is still getting erased. I am not sure why you think he is viewing it as fiction when he is still part of that. Your argument is that because he is outside in the real world, with him being surprised that he went there and no indication that he has done this with his own ability, he should be Low 1C. Destroying the Universe is no proof for Low 1C as he has nearly done this in S1 Finale by providing energy to surpass LS barrier.

He isn't transcending at all though. He is still getting erased. I am not sure why you think he is viewing it as fiction when he is still part of that.
Yeah he was, but he made himself up and recovered his spiritual energy the other moment and went to outside world and going outside of his "own fiction" in the anime studio which makes his anime is a R>F Transcendence over the cosmology. If he can make himself detached from the fiction and it's consequences like as he did, then that wouldn't matter if he was getting destroyed or smth.

In fact, I will make a simple list of what we know:
1. Wang Ling is fading the same way as the rest of the world and other characters.
2. He gets transported after talking to Jingke. He looks his hands in surprise after seeing them regaining the previous features.
3. He can't stop the collapse.
4. He is still fading.
5. As you yourself point, he has not shown such abilities any further.
I am not sure why this would lead to believe that he is Low 1C.

Yeah he was, but he made himself up and recovered his spiritual energy the other moment and went to outside world and going outside of his "own fiction" in the anime studio which makes his anime is a R>F Transcendence over the cosmology. If he can make himself detached from the fiction and it's consequences like as he did, then that wouldn't matter if he was getting destroyed or smth.
Nothing indicates he did that himself. The fact that he is still fading already disproves the notion that he is in any shape "detached".

I am not sure why this would lead to believe that he is Low 1C
For this being outlier it wouldn't scale him.
Nothing indicates he did that himself. The fact that he is still fading already disproves the notion that he is in any shape "detached".
It doesn't have to show that if he did that himself actually, as it was never mentioned or stated or shown that someone else did it in the first place, it's off assumptions. and He wasn't fading.

himself actually, as it was never mentioned or stated or shown that someone else did it in the first place. and He wasn't fading.
Screenshot_20221209-164456_Brave.jpg

I am not saying Wang ling should scale to this inconsistent/outlier feat but just that these kinds of feats are indeed low 1C.

Back