• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daidoji gets to fight a Dragon

My question is how fast Grimm's reactive evolution is.

Currently, it seems Daidouji has more abilities such as fire balls, explosions, and shockwaves, which will keep Grimm at range. Not to mention she has two amped modes, rage and Frantic Mode, which give her an even greater AP advantage.

So until I know Grimm's evolution speed limit, Daidouji gets a window into what Saitama's life is like.

Grimm Reactive Evolution happen over a long period of times. It happens after multiple battles and not dying, or staying in an environment for an unknown amount of time.

It has never been shown to be combat applicable to my knowledge.

Honestly the Wyvern might be stronger than its current rating. However right now what is on its profile is everything we know at the moment.

Ye, throwing my hat into this, the Grimm Dragon didn't really give much of a showing because Ruby turned it into stone. So it won't give any new showings or upgrades for a very, very long time... unless that anime version of Rwby isn't too different from canon and can be used for calls - but that will probably never happen.
I vote to female Jotaro because female Jotaro has better AP, range and skill. Also, Grimm's reactive evolution is not immediate enough during a battle.
Also, I share the same opinion as Mario - Daidouji FRA.

Ye, throwing my hat into this, the Grimm Dragon didn't really give much of a showing because Ruby turned it into stone. So it won't give any new showings or upgrades for a very, very long time... unless that anime version of Rwby isn't too different from canon and can be used for calls - but that will probably never happen.

Also, I share the same opinion as Mario - Daidouji FRA.
The RWBY anime is clearly not canon, but an alternative universe. Pyrrya still lives, Yang has his two hands, Weiss is clearly out of her main RWBY character judged by her design.

Huh? But from my understanding, the creators themselves stated that 'RWBY: Ice Queendom is NOT an alternate universe or a reboot. While the story is set in the same universe as the main show, we're calling it “canon adjacent”.' or something along those lines. But I degrees, I am going off-topic.

Back