• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon vs Homura Akemi

At this level Overwrite is like, very useless. Overwrite is more useful for 3-D battles or haxless fights. Yeah, it's a big power boost, but in this case not only does Daemon not need it, no Digimon ever uses Overwrite off the bat.

Because overwrite doesn't grant him resistances to actual hax and Homura would just memory screw in the meantime.

Kaltias said:
Because overwrite doesn't grant him resistances to actual hax and Homura would just memory screw in the meantime.
Actually it does, one of the most prominent uses of Overwrite was becoming resistant to Ygg's System Erasure. That's what all the "X" Digimon are and X-Antibody holders like Alphamon are.

Should have worded differently, my bad. Not resistant to the kind of hax that Homura uses

There we go, either way, I summed up Overwrite's usefulness in this fight in my comment above. Overwrite adds nothing here.

Hence why I wasn't sure silly.

This begs the question though. If you think Dark Area Digimon should really have mind resistance, because they have everything needed to not have mind resistance. Though...soul, death, and EE are fine.

Reword the question, it is 9 in the morning and my reading comprehension sucks right now. Dumb it down for me.

The only thing I think they can have resistance against is mental power is resistance to mental destruction since when they enter the Dark Area their mind runs the risk of being erased. Already about mental manipulation I agree that they do not have any kind of resistance (At least not as a standard).

They have natural consciousness, so do you think Dark Area peeps really have mind resistance?

And respond on your wall, dammit! ovo

Bumping this old thread as it was totally legit and I am not bothering to make a new one.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They are only resistant to Mental Destruction bruh.
I KNEW YOU HAD SAID SOMEWHERE THAT THEY WERE ONLY IMMUNE TO MENTAL DESTRUCTION.

Back