• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon vs Homura Akemi

Also, are you sure about having your mind erased making you memory resistant? The SGDL can't remember anything?

Kaltias said:
Also, are you sure about having your mind erased making you memory resistant? The SGDL can't remember anything?
That was the question I was asking. Cuz I know it's mind based and such.

Although Memory hax don't help her here as much as it did Dante due to how his concept powers work.

The real cal howard said:
I honestly don't think it helps. Digimon quite obviously have consciousness, Dark Area borne or otherwise.
Hence why I wasn't sure silly.

hmmmm his immortality is reliant on human sin so destroying the earth will much likely result to his demise...that is what i understood at least..i am not fammiliar with digimon so i need clarification from someone who is...

source of my argument is his page that goes as follows : Immortality (Types 1, 7 and 8; It was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn)

Also 1)how powerful is his concept manipulation?...greatest feat?

2) About his power and regen nullification..what is holy/sacred varies from time period to time period not to say from person to person so i guess it means what he considers holy?

Regarding the immortality. It is also based on if the sin of Wrath still exists. He controls the concept of wrath and can inflict wrath upon opponents. If a being is displaying or feeling wrathful, he can possess them. He can also use that to keep himself alive as she will continuously be inflicted with wrath and he will continuously come back. And his immortality via regen is extremely fast, in fact it only at mist takes a few minutes.

1) Daemon is Wrath itself. So he can control wrath to the absolute fullest.

2) Holy Weapons are self explanatory. But basically nothing Homura uses.

Conceptual type 8 is definitely not an issue for Homura. Madoka has it as well and Homura haxed her to the point where now she is a normal girl

I doubt Type 8 is an issue from either of these guys. I mean Daemon has shown that he can kill and absorb Abstracts.

Isn't karma disabled because it's a higher dimensional being killing you if you fight a SGDL?

It's more of sealing. But likely now that I think about it. We never made that a rule for some reason...

I mean, ok. It's still a "if I win I win, if you win it's inconclusive" kind of thing

I mean, it makes virtually impossible for the opponent to win. Because if they win they go to the other world along the avatar, and if they lost they lost

Also, I did some required reading. Daemon can just snatch away your powers without Absorbing you unlike the other SGDL.

I don't know here. For now i'll go for inconclusive, mostly because both are lacking in the defense department (not completely, but the resistances don't play a huge role) so both could take it rather easily.

That or the drain each other of their respective powers forever lol

"Mom, they stole my powers! I want them back! Tell them that I want my powers back!"

I mean, if it's a toss up on what Daemon does, then I'm voting Homura via instant starting memory manipulation that immediately screws Daemon if it works on him.

Dragon respond on your wall (puff)

So I'm not doing nothing but detailing, inconclusive sounds best though Homura's memory hax is good.

@Gar

Do remember that while it's very likely that Homura will mindscrew, it isn't granted. And Daemon holds the raw power advantage I believe

You sure? It's a toss, but the guy ain't that versatile. It's either one shot fire, power/ability steal which he apparently did off the bat against UlforceVeedramon, Dark Area shenanigans, Wrath Possession and that's all.

I still stand by the multiversal tug of war using their powers and abilities section as the most likely outcome for every scenario where they don't hax each other at the very beginning

Back