• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since D is the 5th strongest 8-C in this wiki, Geralt needs to defeat him if he wants a chance. Also, I tried Movies D Vs Geralt and people were thinking it was Novels D and apparently it was doing okay, no stomp happened, after that he got some pretty good amps so I guess this will be a interesting fight

- Both 8-C

- Speed is Equal

- Both in character

- Geralt has his standard prep + he knows that stabbing D's heart negates his regen

Vampire Hunter universe is a totally another level of power, doesn't make any sense to compare that universe with Witcher universe.

SpookyShadow said:
Japanese power writing vs European power writing be like
Exactly, but japanese people are famous to portray their fictional characters like Gods in terms of power, I mean they always do that, they exaggerating even more than americans. Even the most weak character is "powerful" even if isn't a physical character, just look Conan Edogawa (in terms of intellect) or an action hero without powers but still over the top like City Hunter. Europeans have different standards in terms of power about their fictional characters.

Back