• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Dark Schneider

Speed equalized.

D doesn't have the akashic records.

The question is: Can D kill Schneider or Schneider outhax D?

IDK. Don't know much about Schneider myself. I just looked at his profile and thought that this was a good match

I'm not sure Schneider can put him down. He has no way around Mid-Godly regen, and D resists his hax.

Mean while D can just hit him with his sword, killing him whilst also negating his regen and immortality entirely.

AogiriKira said:
I'm not sure Schneider can put him down. He has no way around Mid-Godly regen, and D resists his hax.
Mean while D can just hit him with his sword, killing him whilst also negating his regen and immortality entirely.
Does the sword damage him on the plane of astral and spritual? If not, then Darsh won't die.

NathanN36 said:
AogiriKira said:
Does the sword damage him on the plane of astral and spritual? If not, then Darsh won't die.
His Sword is capable of cutting the Fount of Life which is conceptual and negates Mid-Godly. I don't think Astral and Spiritual planes matter in this case.

To kill Darsh, you'll need to get past his Dispel Bounds that passively negate anything but sheer physical strength, but they also regenerate. Once that is done, you need to kill his Eternal Atoms, including their physical, mental/astral, and spiritual field.

Conceptual Destruction is tiers higher than mere Physical/Astral/Spiritual Planes of Existance! Since those 3 must have a 'blue-print' to even exist in the first place!

It can effect and perma-kill mid-godly regen, and even high-godly regen. So far in the Bastard's series "existance erasure" is measured by the destruction of the body, mind and soul. Conceptual Manipulation/Destruction so far has never been mentioned in Bastard as a means of combat/defense!

D.S. even with Mid-Goldy Regen and Dispel Bound still don't have the means to resist Concept Destruction Hax that D will bring down on him!

D takes this!

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3729871

In debate and many agree Conceptual 2 and 3 can neg mid-godly reg

For High-Godly the Conceptual Manipulation page, I believe it belongs to Tier 1A's only

I have only one defense in my case! The manga series is pretty much dead at this point, but never once in the series did Conceptual Manipulation come up. Humans, and "EVEN" Angels and Demons use the Physical/Astral/Spiritual path of perma-killing a enemy with Dispel Bound!

Who's to say D just can bypass Darsh Dispel Bound and strike him directly due to his Conceptual Manipulation in play...

Like I said, a very weak arguement! But hey is dont see D.S. or his barriers having Conceptual Hax/Resistance.

I'm not saying D is gonna come out of the gate with that technique. The few novels that I have read of VHD; he normally supress his power level. And he only raise it to meet, and then surpass his targets base PL (which is always the case), just to supress it back down again and be on his merry way

Plus D is pretty much Sasuke Uchiha x 1000! D has the cheap ability to copy a opponent's abilities/powers, make them his own. Plus not only that, when he copies a power, he can make the ability % greater than the original user! D can in mid-battle copy Dispel Bound, and on the spot make the damn barriers far more effective than what D.S. cast on himself!!!

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm aware, I'm not saying Darshe can win, however he's just hard to kill.
I don't believe D can deal with BFR, though.
D has dimensional travel.

Also while he may not be able to kill Darsh, he can still neg the **** out of his regen. His soul and mind will exist on another plane, but that physical body is going bye bye

Isn't that only in his full vampire form?
He actually survives being almost absolute zero'd in his base form.

Like he was one degree a way from AZ but just completely didn't give a ****. But if we wanna say he can't resist in base, we might want to OP to change that to make it more fair.

Huh. D really needs to be revised, yikes.
Well yeah he's still missing alot of hax.

He might even be raised to tier 2-B later on, since theres "Countless universes" statements for Akashic Records

I really need to get back on the series, along with Bastard. I don't feel too comfortable voting especially since both characters are too expansive, so I'm voting incon since Darshe's Immortality Type 9.

AogiriKira said:
D doesn't hold back.
Its stated in his intelligence he always goes for the kill.
Perpetual Power Growth- His over all power and ability constantly grows over time which further throws his opponents off besides him masking or only using a small percentage of power. (VHD-Wiki)

Looking at how he didn't one-shot Magnus Lee in their first encounter or even Meier Link. It's seems while D do indeed go for the kill, he does so at a set powerlevel, and rise it to meet his opponent should they survive the first strike or encounter!

Shen Saiya said:
AogiriKira said:
D doesn't hold back.
Its stated in his intelligence he always goes for the kill.
Perpetual Power Growth- His over all power and ability constantly grows over time which further throws his opponents off besides him masking or only using a small percentage of power. (VHD-Wiki)
Looking at how he didn't one-shot Magnus Lee in their first encounter or even Meier Link. It's seems while D do indeed go for the kill, he does so at a set powerlevel, and rise it to meet his opponent should they survive the first strike or encounter!
Yeah he grows stronger by the day as the series progresses.

I'm currently revising his profile as we speak as he was missing alot of hax that RM97 brought up in a blog post.

One more thing to expect is more separate keys for D (He's getting a tier 8 key and a tier 6 key alongside his tier 2 key)

Quick question... looking at other characters/items on this site. With the Records shouldn't D and the SA be placed at Tier 2A?

I mean the whole 'Countless Universe' thing that comes with the Records, like the Chaos Emeralds from Archie Comics, or the Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel Comics.

Just a question.

Shen Saiya said:
Quick question... looking at other characters/items on this site. With the Records shouldn't D and the SA be placed at Tier 2A?
I mean the whole 'Countless Universe' thing that comes with the Records, like the Chaos Emeralds from Archie Comics, or the Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel Comics.

Just a question.
2-B via countless statements...

Which would make him even more broken of a Low 2-C

Gotcha so D with the Records is gonna be 2B and not 2A

I shouldn't have surmise 'Countless Worlds' would equate to 'Infinite'!

Thanks for the reply!

Brunout said:
Since D has a 3-A "version" now, would be good to match him against Xehanort?
Unfortunately no.

The problem is D can't really kill Xehanort. His 3-A key can't cut the fount of life.

Back