• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I may be confused but which key do they fight cause Rimuru is Low 2-C with two skill.

Hmm I say Ciel will tell Rimuru to use Turn Null and nuke the multiverse. I don't know if D can survive that considering the multiverse is deleted

However D has High-Godly regen tho. I'm not really sure

Alright so...

Going by SBA They start at their strongest yes?

If that is the case, 2-B Rimuru vs Low 2-C D with 2-C Akashic Records...

So first of all. Does Rimuru resist D's passive 4-D Aura which induces paralysis and fear? Does he also resist unearthly beauty? If yes...

D with the Records is bloodlusted, so he will immediately start throwing out thought based 4-D conceptual erasure that annihilates across pass present and future, causality, fate, probability, death inducement, soul hax, and yeah... And btw this can negate Acausality Type 4. As shown by Valcua who could force a type 4 Acausal into the records

Bobsican said:
D starts with passive lust/fearhax
If that fails, he can also plot hax.
Well would the records actually qualify for Plot Hax? Sure you're rewriting stuff like a book, but there isn't any explicit 4th wall shenanigans that I remember.

He resist D's passive due to Ultimate Skill resistances and I will say Rimuru will have the 1st move because of Thought Acceleration which will boost his thinking and perception process by 10,000,000 times. This is an example of how Rimuru perceives with Thought Accel by a million:

I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.
Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.
But in this scenario, Rimuru has 10,000,000 thinking and perception amp and he can boost another layer of 10,000,000 amp in a stopped time when Rimuru stopped time. Ciel will tell him that Rimuru should stop the flow of time to boost himself and will tell him to use Turn Null to Nuke the Multiverse erasing everything.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
He resist D's passive due to Ultimate Skill resistances and I will say Rimuru will have the 1st move because of Thought Acceleration which will boost his thinking and perception process by 10,000,000 times. This is an example of how Rimuru perceives with Thought Accel by a million:
I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.
Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.
But in this scenario, Rimuru has 10,000,000 thinking and perception amp and he can boost another layer of 10,000,000 amp in a stopped time when Rimuru stopped time. Ciel will tell him that Rimuru should stop the flow of time to boost himself and will tell him to use Turn Null to Nuke the Multiverse erasing everything.
Doesn't really change much when speed is equalized to immeasurable (D with Records has immeasurable speed)

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
D would start in his 3-A key tho, according to SBA. Akashic Records is not a transformation or a key
Isn't SBA both combatants start at their strongest?

And Akashic Records kind of is. It manifests when D goes Full Vampire.

AogiriKira said:
D would start in his 3-A key tho, according to SBA. Akashic Records is not a transformation or a key
Isn't SBA both combatants start at their strongest?
And Akashic Records kind of is. It manifests when D goes Full Vampire.
D's strongest form is his Low 2-C thing if Im not mistaken? I thought Akashic Records were special items or something like that

Yeah its equalized but its an amp on top with another amp if Rimuru stopped time so Rimuru will have the advantage early o
Their speed being equalized is my point.

Amps and time stops become useless at immeasurable levels of speed

I mean, D doesnt have 2-C dura so thats why it isnt a form or a transformation. He needs to manually use the records, doesnt he?
D's strongest form is Low 2-C yes, but his records are directly tied to his Full Vampire Form. When D transforms, the records manifest in his grasp. He doesn't need to manually pull it out, because its already there when he transforms.

D resist absorption tho but considering that Rimuru's absorption works on those who resist and its conceptual absorption then maybe it work.

@GLHF does slime WN afterstories give Rimuru new feat besides the Mobius System?

D resist absorption tho but considering that Rimuru's absorption works on those who resist and its conceptual absorption then maybe it work.

@GLHF does slime WN afterstories give Rimuru new feat besides the Mobius System?
Mobius system is what makes Rimuru lost His weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back