• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D E M O N - B A T T L E

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arkadimon cannot kill the guy, this is a stomp in Dracula's favor, just saying.

In fact, I believe its a stomp either way.

I mean, have you forgotten what the SGDL's negate? To put it simply, neither have Regan or resurrection here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, have you forgotten what the SGDL's negate? To put it simply, neither have Regan or resurrection here.
Oh, cannot kill as in having a real chance of winning. Arkadimon has his absorption + Daemon's stuff that is > Leviamon.

Summoning the Dark Area is still a thing. And all SGDL can absorb people. It mostly that Arkadimon starts with absorption in character, and has that annoying ass barrier.

This is a stomp? I mean, Leviamon has immortality 5 and 8, mid godly, water manipulation, conceptual destruction and Regenerationn and resurrection negation.

Although all Dracula has to do is give Leviamon some of that wall meat of his and Leviamon will happily work for him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Leviamon is kinda like the Demon Lord who we know least about as he does Jack shit....
And when he does appear, he's really, really tiny so his proportions look silly.

I like the idea of this fight though. Dracula taking a stroll in his court yard, passing by his lake, and suddenly a giant leviathan burst from the water and starts to attack him. It's pretty badass.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
PaChi2 said:
Dont use Ogudomon. Lucey already stomped Dracula.
I don't remember that....
I don't like A>B>C but Satan Lucemon = Pontos > Dracula. Lucemon got an inconclusive against Pontos (we should revisit that) and Matt vouched for Pontos in a Pontos vs Dracula thread.

Super Ultimate Daemon
I shall smite Dracula with my redundancious power

This guy knows his job (he doesn't speak English very well, tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back