• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D E M O N - B A T T L E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daemon via broken absorption and passive barrier. Also AP advantage and the ability to actually kill someone in Dracula's level.

Contingency shows that each one can win this fight, the victory of one is not a Necessary Truth OvO (Advertising for my new blog, sometimes it's fun: v).

Well, I do not have a real idea of what Dracula does in a fight so I do not know for sure who wins.

Also, change that title because now I cannot tell which is the Demon bat ovo

Ironically Demon is Daemon's JPN Name.

Either way, I feel that Daemon has the overall power advantage along with the hax to put Dracula down for good. Or more specifically The OP absorption from Arkadimon that he gets. As well as the passive power to null Regenerationn up to Mid-Godly and resurrection.

Not to mention Flame Inferno.

I mean don't get me wrong I'd be all for voting Daemon but can he put Dracula down fast enough not to get Demonic Megiddo'd and, if not, can he survive it?

That thing is AOE, Dracula can keep it like forever and ridiculously oneshots other Low 2-Cs who are equal to or lower than Drac.

If he can either down Drac before that or survive it somehow, then I'll vote Daemon FRA.

Otherwise I dunno.

I mean, Daemon can literally stomp other 2-C's.

Royal Knights who scale to Megidramon's feat from Tamers are equal to the likes of Lilithmon and Ophanimon. Leviamon, Barbamon and Belphemon are usually considered above them in power along with Cherubimon. The likes of Beelzemon was once considered the second strongest Demon Lord, however, consistently Daemon has been considered the second strongest. While Re:Digitize is 2-A, it accurately shows the pecking order of the SGDL. Base Daemon is far superior to the other 5 SGDL casually. Daemon SU with the power of Arkadimo is far stronger than the likes of his base form. Not to mention the tried and true SGDL Mid-Godly and resurrection nullification. His attacks were able to stop UlforceVeedramon's Ulfroce in which allows him to regenerate faster than even instantaneous deletion can keep up with. Not to mention he now has a powered up Flame Inferno and Dark Spreader. Not only that, he has Arkadimon's God Matrix is token absorption.

Well, if he is >>>> in scale than Drac and having in mind that he may neg the Resurrection and the Regen, I guess that's enough for him to put him down with his own powers and advantages before push comes to shove.

Guess I'll vote Daemon, then.

za bump

2 votes left? wasnt there a rule that with 5 votes for enough time is enough to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back