• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D-9341 VS ND-9

If I am allowed to vote, I'd like to throw mine to the Mafia man himself. He is resistant to the majority of what D-9341 can throw at him. It even seems that he has resistance to D-9341's main ability of turning back time. Best case scenario D-9341 dies a whole lot of times, memorizes Anthony's movements and constantly showers him in acids and hope that takes him down. But that wouldn't help if Anthony's resistance to time manipulation just negates his power or just makes it that Anthony figures out time is being reset and just changes up his attacks constantly. Unless Anthony's resistance to time manipulation is different from how i described it, Anthony takes this with little to no difficulty.

Nah, Anthony isn't super resistant to time manipulation. He's keep his mind and probably be reversed a bit slower than normal, but it would still affect him.

Edit: Oh wait, you were saying he'd use it to learn Anthony's attack patterns... teach me to write a comment before finishing reading.

Yeah ok then

Yeah, he would

That being said, the hazmat suit does stop Anthony's bloodborn Domain from reaching D-9341 immediately, so it isn't like he'd just get one shot instantly.

I'd say BFR with the Strange Liquid would be D-9341's best bet to win.

GreyFang82 said:
Best case scenario D-9341 dies a whole lot of times, memorizes Anthony's movements and constantly showers him in acids and hope that takes him down.
This part intrigues me though. Do tell more on this subject

In the game SCP: Containment Breach, the when the character dies he can reset time back to before his death while the other characters or opponents act the same without any knowledge of time being reset. This is also mentioned by the game itself so in theory D-9341 can dodge or learn a specific attack is coming, either die or manually reset, memorize the movement, and try to dodge another attack. repeat until he gets close enough to use an item a hope it works.

This looks more inconclusive to me then. Anthony's got no way to stop time based resurrection, unless destroying the character's soul could stop it.

I'm not sure about the soul thing... it's never happened before. But yeah, it most likely would end up inconclusive based on how Anthony's Time Resistance is described

Back