• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Moro Productions) vs Chanimate (0-1-0)

Aren't you not allowed to make profiles about Youtube personalities?
Joke profiles do not belong here, but on our sister wiki, the Joke Battles Wiki. What exactly entails a joke profile is debatable, and the minute specifics will ultimately be left up to staff. With this said, try not to make pages for completely parodic, comedic works or YouTube personalities.
I've gone against that rule personally before, but idk if this profile can technically be allowed

Also it has no justifications for any of the stats, no explanations, a link to one calc that doesn't show any work, cross-verse scaling, and overall looks a bit sloppy. It'll probably be taken down for violating that rule as well as not really being up to standard for page quality. I don't think it should be removed mainly because I don't like the above rule as I see it as extremley limiting but it could use a lot of editing and a big CRT

Aren't you not allowed to make profiles about Youtube personalities?

I've gone against that rule personally before, but idk if this profile can technically be allowed

Also it has no justifications for any of the stats, no explanations, a link to one calc that doesn't show any work, cross-verse scaling, and overall looks a bit sloppy. It'll probably be taken down for violating that rule as well as not really being up to standard for page quality. I don't think it should be removed mainly because I don't like the above rule as I see it as extremley limiting but it could use a lot of editing and a big CRT
While I agree with most of this, I did do work in the comment of the one feat and linked videos where the abilities were taken from. But yeah, my character's profile is kinda... not done? I've been debating in here, for fun, but I don't think this character should be used in threads yet

As for if YouTube personalities are allowed, I'm fairly sure they are? We have characters like JaidenAnimations, Sketch, and Andy (Ice Cream Sandwich) on FC/OC. This one probably isn't, but YT personalities in general should be.

While I agree with most of this, I did do work in the comment of the one feat and linked videos where the abilities were taken from. But yeah, my character's profile is kinda... not done? I've been debating in here, for fun, but I don't think this character should be used in threads yet
Yeah, it should probably be moved to a sandbox and worked on there until it's 100% complete before we use it in matches

I'm entirley down for having it on the wiki, but I do also think it should be of decent quality. In the state it's in currently, it looks unfinished

Yeah, it should probably be moved to a sandbox and worked on there until it's 100% complete before we use it in matches

I'm entirley down for having it on the wiki, but I do also think it should be of decent quality. In the state it's in currently, it looks unfinished
I would ask True-Oshawott about it, they made the profile.

I have a feeling that my profile is finished now. It has proper links and justification for stats. As such, I think we can finish this thread.

Some notes: Character doesn't have Gapples any more. Or Diamond Sword. Gained Ender Pearl and Elytra. AP is now 284 KJ, likely higher. I still think Sans out skills, out stamina, and out experiences my character and as such I think Sans wins, even though I have the range and attack speed advantage (not combat speed advantage)

Back