• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Moro Productions) vs Chanimate (0-1-0)

Chanimate is restricted his weapons to 9-B, but gets all non-higher tier optional equipment.
Sans is his Base.

Sans:

Chanimate: 1

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I guess I have a massive speed advantage (actually, I don't, since my standard equipment only includes my mask)

That needs to be stated in the top, also it just says weapons. SBA says I only have my Standard Equipment. Anyways, Sans takes this with speed advantage, Class 100 telekinesis lifting strength, and the fact that my profile is really just full of stuff I did as gags in videos. I don't even think I have any wincons here, since he just dodges everything I do.

Maybe I explode him before he does anything, since I can just kinda spontaneously explode things, but I still think Sans wins

You also have the Super Star.
Wouldn't that be High 4-C, since it's literally the one from Mario? Because it's from a game I played, it's the actual version of the Super Star, unlike the Master Sword, which I just summoned.

Edit: Wait, no, it's just a super star, not a power star

Well now it's probably a stomp in my favor, since I have a speed advantage (Subsonic with Kart, Supersonic attack speed with Gun), Super Star invulnerability, Gapples, and I can still explode. Maybe he lifts my Kart before I run him over, but still

@Chanimate, There is a sans win, he has higher intelligence, and he definitely could restrain you.
He could, but with optional equipment, I'm just faster and we start from farther away. Plus, I have stat amps with star, mushrooms, and gapples. Also gun, which in the only combat scenario I've been in that wasn't in Minecraft, is the first thing I used.

He could, but with optional equipment, I'm just faster and we start from farther away. Plus, I have stat amps with star, mushrooms, and gapples. Also gun, which in the only combat scenario I've been in that wasn't in Minecraft, is the first thing I used.
I wouldn’t say this is a stomp, but you win I vote Chanimate.

We have other characters with no combat experience here. It's not complete out of the ordinary. Bloodlusting your self-insert could help.
I didn't even make my profile lol. I guess my character would have some Minecraft PVP experience, but I suck at that, so... I honestly don't know. I'm just a guy who makes animatics, I didn't expect someone to make me a profile. Again, super cool, but didn't expect it.

Edit: Also, not self insert, it’s literally just me who appears in my videos

Last edited:
Alright, so Chanimate one-shots Sans, however, Sans is notorious for not getting hit much during his fights. I'll assume Chanimate has all of his equipment and scaling to their canon counterparts is only a possibility. Sans can keep him away for a good while with Telekinesis and Gravity manip combined with his superior LS, but Chanimate has (unjustified) better stamina and can outlast with Gapples. He can just wait until Sans gets tired and take him out with one good sword slash.

Animator I Don't Know FRA

Alright, so Chanimate one-shots Sans, however, Sans is notorious for not getting hit much during his fights. I'll assume Chanimate has all of his equipment and scaling to their canon counterparts is only a possibility. Sans can keep him away for a good while with Telekinesis and Gravity manip combined with his superior LS, but Chanimate has (unjustified) better stamina and can outlast with Gapples. He can just wait until Sans gets tired and take him out with one good sword slash.

(Higher stamina should probably be fixed, that doesn’t make sense rn) Also, anything over 9-B is restricted, so don’t have any armor or weapons aside from like… gun…

(Higher stamina should probably be fixed, that doesn’t make sense rn) Also, anything over 9-B is restricted, so don’t have any armor or weapons aside from like… gun…
You stated yourself that these weapons scaling to their canon counterparts is only a possibility.

I should state I really don't think I should win this. I know I have stuff from games I've been in on stream or video (that I played as myself, so it's not like I have Adventure 2 Sonic in my stat block), but I think Sans should have higher stamina and better combat experience.

You stated yourself that these weapons scaling to their canon counterparts is only a possibility.
Only the master sword. I didn't summon the other things, I just have them because I played as my Mii in Mario Kart and as myself in Minecraft. Also, I didn't make the profile, I just added that the master sword is possibly 7-B, so it's likely that's only 9-B

The only thing I can say to justify my stamina is that my character's in Minecraft. I don't think it makes sense to scale to Superhuman, like Steve, but I think that's why the person who made the profile gave me at least Athletic. It's a pretty flimsy argument, but I think that's why that's there.

Why do I one-hit Sans? I know my character scales to 150 kilojoules, how high does this Sans scale to?

The only thing I can say to justify my stamina is that my character's in Minecraft. I don't think it makes sense to scale to Superhuman, like Steve, but I think that's why the person who made the profile gave me at least Athletic. It's a pretty flimsy argument, but I think that's why that's there.
Well can you put the match on hold while the profile gets fixed?

Back