• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CvA Battle of the Superpowered Losers: Izuku Midoriya vs Luther Strode

Luther vs Izuku
I was just thinking what would happen if I pit these two losers turned superheroes to a battle to the death. Both are young geeks and losers who were gifted with superpowers and used them to help others, and both find strength in their families and friends.

But who would win in a fight when these two come face to face?

1. How'd you make that DB thing? It looks awesome.

2. Honestly, I'd leaning more towards Luther. While Deku holds an AP and Speed advantage, it's extremely limited in HOW he can use it. Full Cowl Deku is Room level, whereas Luther is constantly in the Small Buidling to Building level. Deku is only Large Buildong level with 100%, and even then it injures him, leaving him vulnerable. If a 100% attack were to hit Strode, he has a healing factor that could help him hang in there and outlast Deku, who would now be injured and therefore less effective at fighting. Deku's speed may present a problem, but with Luther's precog and stat amplification via rage/bloodlust, he should be able to overcome it. Deku has range via shockwaves, but I'm pretty sure he's only been able to produce them in 100%. Luther's stamina is superior to Deku's. And finally, there's a major difference in their mindsets. Luther is ruthless and calculating, willing to go for the kill if he has to. Deku has encyclopedic knowledge on superhuman abilities, but against a Radom opponent who's basically an unknown, it won't do much, and he's concerned with his opponents well being. I give it to Strode 7/10.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
1. How'd you make that DB thing? It looks awesome.
Thanks for the vote. I made that DB pic by downloading any DB logo template I can find on google and using Pixlr.com . Hope it helps XD

Back