• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, one person is a hero-in-training who is one of only two people who has multiple quirks (aside from the Nomus, but who the hell cares about them?). The other thing is a blind, blocky entity that spazzes out a lot. Why not? The boy's been recently upgraded.

So yeah, looking at the two, Izuku is probably the best student U.A. can pit against the Warden, primarily because he's the only one who isn't limited AF in terms of movepool (I think the fact that Quirks are limited to basically one specific ability or biological skillset (ex. a frog) is probably the most disappointing aspect about Quirks. I even considered Dawn's own skillset to be OP in the verse's context, and she's from the Total Drama verse). That being said, Izuku is presumably stronger than Bakugo, who pulled off 41.11 tons with one explosion. The Warden, on the other hand, is profoundly stronger than the Wither, which pulled off 38.5 tons of TNT with its own birth explosion and can break through shields that can outright block the Wither explosion while simultaneously disabling them.

The Warden's main deal is passively inflicting the Darkness status, which would very much obscure Deku's vision, but in exchange, Deku has two counters for it: Analytical Prediction (easy enough) and the tendrils from one of the quirks he got from One for All. About the furthest I've went into the anime was the end of Tsuyu's mission with Selkie (the literal seal dude), so I have no idea whether Deku going 8% or using the tentacles would cripple him or not. Can someone fill me in on that?

Intelligence-wise... Bruh, we're comparing a boy who goes out of his way to analyze quirks and their weaknesses when he's just sitting in the sidelines against a wild animal that doesn't know what it's doing! Deku has as much of an intelligence advantage over the Warden as the Warden has a power advantage over Deku.

Anyway, if you couldn't tell, this is Joint Training Arc Izuku (with 8% of course) vs the Warden and speed is equalized (I should seriously calculate the Warden's sonic booms, tho). Also, the combatants will start 5 meters away from one another. Just getting that out of the way before range becomes an issue.

Anyway, here are their profiles.:

Deku's Profile
The Warden's Profile

Who takes this?

Deku: 3 (Kingofwolves999, LeoEpicGamer8910, Acer_)
Warden: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
1) Deku can’t use Blackwhip in the JT arc key, he hasn’t controlled it fully yet.

2) The Warden’s “Darkness” debuff doesn’t seem completely bad, as it just lowers his vision rather than totally gets rid of it, so he can still see it when fighting in close quarters.

With that out of the way, Deku slaps the taste out of the Wardens mouth easily. He’s way smarter, only somewhat weaker, way more agile and outranges with his Air Force. It would be literal child’s play for him to jump hundreds of feet back from the Warden, then snipe his ass with Air Force shots until he dies.

Beyond even that, as noted in the OP, analytical prediction ***** this thing up. It’s basically a lumbering, shockwave shooting brute with nothing else beyond that. Deku predicts its every move easily, avoids the shockwaves and just beats it till it dies. Nothing it has can really affect him if he just keeps dodging and hitting it back or blasting it from range. Very easy W for Deku I’d say.

This isn’t even mentioning how badly he’d take advantage of the fact it has no eyes and needs to sense him with sight and smell, so he could just retreat a bit and set traps or fake sounds for it to follow then hit it. Over and over again. Cause it’s dumb.

Oh yeah, I forgot something. This could be more of an intelligence thing in the Warden's department, but when a foe is out of range, the Warden cuts its losses burrows into the ground, only to reappear if the foe is within range again. Dunno how tougher that would make things since "win by the opponent ******* off" isn't normally a thing in Vs Debates, but then again, isn't Deku Spiderman or something?

Oh yeah, I forgot something. This could be more of an intelligence thing in the Warden's department, but when a foe is out of range, the Warden cuts its losses burrows into the ground, only to reappear if the foe is within range again. Dunno how tougher that would make things since "win by the opponent ******* off" isn't normally a thing in Vs Debates, but then again, isn't Deku Spiderman or something?
He’s not quite Spider-Man in this key, but it doesn’t much matter as he’ll see it burrow and bait it out with sounds or by jumping around between structures, then keep blasting it with Air Force.

Back