• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Custom Death Battle Preview Taglines

So, remember what I was discussing just a few moments ago in the main DBa thread?

You know what? I should probably open a custom 'Death battle previews' thread on Fun & Games, much like I did for the puns thread way back when (going to have to bump that too at some point).

*should specify preview titles, and not full blown 3 minute clippets. That's a separate can of worms entirely

Well, it's that. Include a custom Thumbnail if you can, but most of all, make your tagline witty. I'll leave the main pdn file for the template I made/use here.

I'll start (with the XC3 MU I was discussing not a few hours ago):

Taion MONDO-nates his representation to DEATH BATTLE!

Taion_MONDO-nates_his_representation_to_DEATH_BATTLE.png

Jin Shirato is MOROSE-a present figure in DEATH BATTLE!

Jin_Shirato_is_MOROSE-a_present_in_DEATH_BATTLE.png

Also I think I'm at a point in LoD where I know my opinion on this MU isn't going to change:

Jin the Flesh Eater is TORNA-on the prospect of DEATH BATTLE!

Jin_is_TORNAN_DEATH_BATTLE.png

Lloyd the Dragoon WINGS(lies) it in DEATH BATTLE!

Lloyd_WINGS-lies_it_in_DEATH_BATTLE.png

Last edited:
Might bump/res this thread when the new Future Redeemed cast get more info in a week. Just for series casts instead of individual MUs though, idk.

Technically a Necro, but it's also my thread so lmao

Back