• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cure Heart versus Cure Rosetta

Continuing from that one doujinshi.

Cure Heart:

Cure Rosetta: 12 (SuperSaiyanKieran, Ionliosite, XSOULOFCINDERX, ZackMoon1234, Cropfist, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, 00potato, Jimboydejuan12, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Walker21232123, BlackDarkness679, GoCommitDi)

Inconclusive:

Strength/Speed: Marginal differences that could go either way. I don't recall an example where one explicitly outclassed the other (clearer with the other DokiDoki Cures).

Rosetta Reflection vs. Heart Shoot: Both should be around similar in their power. The Rosetta Reflection has been shown to take attacks that are far stronger than the Heart Shoot and been able to last a few seconds. So, while the Heart Shoot might eventually break the Rosetta Reflection (or cancel it out), but it would take too long and just waste energy. By that same token, the Rosetta Reflection probably couldn't reflect the Heart Shoot back. The Rosetta Reflection can actually be changed in size and split in two to use as bludgeons. The Heart Shoot doesn't seem to have that versatility.

Training/Style: Rosetta is the better fighter. She took martial arts as a kid and as a kid she was able to take down three older kids pretty easily. She did stop after this fight, but Heart had no such training. Heart's skills are the natural Pretty Cure Instant-Expert trope which Rosetta would also have and being a Cure would help bring back her skills. We also find out that Rosetta trains while the only time we know Heart trained was with the other Cures for 10 days.

Knowledge: Heart would be aware of Rosetta's skill in close quarters combat, so she would try to stay away and likely wouldn't want to risk her attack being reflected back at her or waste her energy. Heart has come up with some unorthodox plans before, so she probably do that here. Rosetta is knowledgeable about how her friends act and feel, so she could probably get an idea that Heart would try something strange and would be able to deal with/anticipate/prevent it.

So, I think that so long as they are in the same form than Rosetta takes it since it would just come down to a CQC fight which Rosetta is superior in. If we give Heart her Engaged Mode or Parthenon form (the latter being strange since it requires Rosetta's power and though only Heart has the Parthenon form, the way it came about suggests that any of the Cures could have entered it) than she wins due to the sheer AP/Speed difference.

I forget, did Alice restart her martial arts training at any point? Rosetta Balloon is a wild card, but she isn't likely to use it. Heart Dynamite would incapacitate her, which would be useful for stopping her shields.

Yes, in ep 25 we see her training (not the excat same since it was her Grandfather who orginally taught her, but should be able to knock off the dust). I can understand not making the giant version of Balloon, by why is she unlikely to use it but Cure Heart use Heart Dynamite?

Back