• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society Discussion Thread

The text at the end of the chapter says it is indeed the last chapter of the basic story. He says he couldn't finish it unilaterally because of the animation production but for those who want to see more of the immortals he is making a prequel.

I don't know if that means the animation is gonna be the ultimate canon or feature the true end for the Cultivator against Hero society story or what.

I wonder why the translation of the last chapter doesn't have the author mention anything about a prequel. Every translation site I used clearly mentions a prequel and the author directing readers who like the series to sorta look out for it.

Also, if anyone thinks the profiles in the sandbox has something wrong (besides not being done) or are missing something important like an ability or you think something should be put on the profile or taken off, just let me know. I'm sure I'm missing some abilities or got something wrong.

Anybody got good pictures of Yan Sen in his base and Emperor Immortal forms?
This good?
8179529-immortal-cultivator-vs-super-power.jpg

It looks like this is the prequel the author is talking about. It still continues under the name of Cultivator Against Hero Society. It doesn't actually seem like a prequel but more of a story that takes place in a cultivator world alongside the series but the baby looks like Yan Sen.

needs to prove qualitative superiority, each higher dimension must be infinitely larger than the previous one or at least address some prana theory concept like tenge topa guralagan
Hmmm, we’ll Yan sen did turn the universe 2-d as some sort of attack so would that possibly count?

Looking back at Yan Sen vs Hobb's I wonder if it could be argued that the white space Yan Sen was in when he held Hobb's world is the same one from his fight against Henry or a similiar space.

I would also like to mention that Yan Sen was able to make his own Heavenly Realm in his base state and his warping feat (before flattening) was likened to him destroying half the Heavenly Realm in the past. Nothing crazy but something I've noticed.

Looking back at Yan Sen vs Hobb's I wonder if it could be argued that the white space Yan Sen was in when he held Hobb's world is the same one from his fight against Henry or a similiar space.
It was trying to argue that, but then it would mean the cosmology goes like this :

Hobb's world/universe < Blank space =< Human universe < Blank space. Meaning every dimension or "world within world" or "universe" has a blank space.

Which would increase the cosmology, but also be extremely weird. Also, the God of Consciousness did the same thing with his universe while he was inside Yan Sen's painting.

It was trying to argue that, but then it would mean the cosmology goes like this :

Hobb's world/universe < Blank space =< Human universe < Blank space. Meaning every dimension or "world within world" or "universe" has a blank space.

Which would increase the cosmology, but also be extremely weird. Also, the God of Consciousness did the same thing with his universe while he was inside Yan Sen's painting.
I know that in the God of Consciousness case we see that he's actually standing in the painting world while holding his universe unlike Yan Sen who with Hobb's and the human universe was only in a white void/uncharted space.

I know that in the God of Consciousness case we see that he's actually standing in the painting world while holding his universe unlike Yan Sen who with Hobb's and the human universe was only in a white void/uncharted space.
It's kind of weird. I think the author tried to use the white space as a placeholder, like, just a void, but then chose to implement it during the final fight.

Also, in his case, he's seen as being inside a white space (with Yan Sen students saying how similar it is to Yan Sen) before reappearing inside the painting world. Either it's an artistic choice or an actual thing.

Back