• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society Discussion Thread

Chapter 233 has been translated. Yan Sen's presence (while concealing it in his new form) from Pluto caused everyone on Earth to faint from looking at him and killed Poseidon, Apollo, and Helios (I think the fire dude was Helios iirc)

Looks like Yan Sen in chapter 334 takes Earth out of the universe, turns the universe into a flat 2-D plane, cuts it up, and twists it.

Going by a very rough translation of parts of the chapter using Yandex translate, what happened apparently is that Yan Sen used to attack the Ancient Heroe Mechs used to crush 3-D space into 2-D space except on the entire universe and protected Earth from the attack by bringing them to an unknown space where even the consciousness of 3-dimensional beings can't enter.

Speaking of. The raws for the new chapter is out. Henry breaks out of the 2-D universe and fights Yan Sen in that white empty space. I can't tell what happens besides that because a lot of it is talking

Ya, but it looks like we’re nearing the end of the fight
I translated some parts of the new chapter. Yan Sen and Henry have a talk about the setting or story. Henry says the setting/story is his and therefore he is invincible no matter the opponent. Henry says it doesn't matter what novel or comic Yan Sen is from, he is invincible in his setting and Yan Sen can't beat him. Henry's power is infinitely increasing and trying to match Yan Sen's. The chapter ends with Yan Sen agreeing that he can't kill Henry but he can create a new setting/break the setting or something. I suspect 2 or 3 more chapters.

I translated some parts of the new chapter. Yan Sen and Henry have a talk about the setting or story. Henry says the setting/story is his and therefore he is invincible no matter the opponent. Henry says it doesn't matter what novel or comic Yan Sen is from, he is invincible in his setting and Yan Sen can't beat him. Henry's power is infinitely increasing and trying to match Yan Sen's. The chapter ends with Yan Sen agreeing that he can't kill Henry but he can create a new setting/break the setting or something. I suspect 2 or 3 more chapters.
Well this just got meta real quick, if what your saying is true

What Yan Sen's words on the final two pages of chapter 235

你的身体还想超越于我

原来设定是这个意思
无限提升力量超越对手
这种麻烦的东西,
我确实第一次见
说句实话,
我是杀不死你。
但是...

我可以创造
设定。

Your body still wants to surpass me

So this is what the setting means
Infinite power to surpass the opponent
Such a troublesome thing,
I really saw the first time
To be honest,
I can't kill you.
But...

I can create
Setting.

Rough machine translation but most of the series has a rough translation so it doesn't matter much.

The fact that I think everyone reading this never expected CAHS to go that far and the feat/hax just becomes crazier each new chapter is impressive and a nice surprise, although we're clearly heading toward the end, sadly.

On that note, shouldn't Henry get some degree of plot manipulation ?

Directly quoting him : "No matter what kind of person, creature, or strange thing you are, no matter what story, novel, or comic you are in ...... In this place, my setting is invincible, I am the setting." (Translated with machine of course)

It goes with the statement of Yan Sen saying that the setting of Henry is to infinitely surpass the opponent.

Also I don't know if people are thinking about doing a profiles for the characters, but I might help since I already did some work on my side on another wikia.

The fact that I think everyone reading this never expected CAHS to go that far and the feat/hax just becomes crazier each new chapter is impressive and a nice surprise, although we're clearly heading toward the end, sadly.

On that note, shouldn't Henry get some degree of plot manipulation ?

Directly quoting him : "No matter what kind of person, creature, or strange thing you are, no matter what story, novel, or comic you are in ...... In this place, my setting is invincible, I am the setting." (Translated with machine of course)

It goes with the statement of Yan Sen saying that the setting of Henry is to infinitely surpass the opponent.

Also I don't know if people are thinking about doing a profiles for the characters, but I might help since I already did some work on my side on another wikia.
Ya there gonna get some meta abilities for sure. I’m not necessarily sure if the series is gonna end here tbh. Most cultivation manhwas I’ve seen tend to go on for quite some time

Ya there gonna get some meta abilities for sure. I’m not necessarily sure if the series is gonna end here tbh. Most cultivation manhwas I’ve seen tend to go on for quite some time
Author states it was the "final chapter/arc" at the beginning of the whole "Gods vs Earth" arc. I can find the text if needed, although maybe author might still continue regardless. (I can keep dreaming...)

Tho, the whole "white space" thingy is really irritating, we're literally one sentence away from a Low 1-C rating or above. Same with Henry 12-dimensional space, poor goddess was completely forgotten...

Author states it was the "final chapter/arc" at the beginning of the whole "Gods vs Earth" arc. I can find the text if needed, although maybe author might still continue regardless. (I can keep dreaming...)
This is the first time I've heard this news. Was it in one of those delayed chapter "chapters"?
Tho, the whole "white space" thingy is really irritating, we're literally one sentence away from a Low 1-C rating or above. Same with Henry 12-dimensional space, poor goddess was completely forgotten...
All that's really needed is an existence superiority statement in relation to spatial dimensions.

This is the first time I've heard this news. Was it in one of those delayed chapter "chapters"?

All that's really needed is an existence superiority statement in relation to spatial dimensions.
It's at the start of chapter 183 :
The blank text translate to "Final chapter prelude/prologue". Story wise it even makes sense, what can be stronger than Henry ? Story started with a cultivator vs a superhero fighting, story is going to end with the strongest superhero fighting the strongest cultivator

And yes I know, but seeing how we're in meta territory rather than higher dimensional ones, hopes seems really thin...

I mean isn’t he basically a higher dimensional being ?

huh, didn’t know that

There’s also this statement

8755098-img_20221218_124513.jpg

Yan Sen ? Or Henry ? It could be argued that Yan Sen is but honestly that's stretching quite a lot for now, because it would mean each iteration of him inside the white space would be Low 1-C, and sadly he isn't the only one that did the move of "being bigger than a universe inside the blank space."

The god of consciousness did too, and that would destroy any possible scaling since it would mean any "god level" is somehow Low 1-C.

huh, didn’t know that
Yeah, the translation team cut that part, I suggest you read on the app called "MangaToon", translation is way better although we have a chapter or two (depends) late compared to the chinese version right now.

Yan Sen ? Or Henry ? It could be argued that Yan Sen is but honestly that's stretching quite a lot for now, because it would mean each iteration of him inside the white space would be Low 1-C, and sadly he isn't the only one that did the move of "being bigger than a universe inside the blank space."

The god of consciousness did too, and that would destroy any possible scaling since it would mean any "god level" is somehow Low 1-C.

Yeah, the translation team cut that part, I suggest you read on the app called "MangaToon", translation is way better although we have a chapter or two (depends) late compared to the chinese version right now.
Yan San(but also probably Henry), what’s the problem with gods being low 1-c though? The god of consciousness was pretty much fodder to the Greeks and norse. Heck thor and Loki straight up kidnapped him

Thanks

Yeah exactly, blank space "seems" higher dimensional to some degree, however here is a more accurate translation, if that can help :

Eh, it’s about the same as the one I posted

Yan San(but also probably Henry), what’s the problem with gods being low 1-c though? The god of consciousness was pretty much fodder to the Greeks and norse. Heck thor and Loki straight up kidnapped him
Well, while he's fodder like you said, the other gods still exist in the same realm of power (god level) than him. Exception being Odin/his wife or Zeus which are one or two realm of power above him. There is a statement that the gods inside the battleship and such are 100x stronger than the God of Consciousness, but they don't exceed his ranking, they are "still only" gods.

That would mean that everyone being able to injure God, or God level existence, would be Low 1-C, which in return means that both the disciples of Yan Sen that could hold down Apollon (for example) would be Low 1-C, and anyone on that cultivation level (so around creation level iirc) also. But that would break the whole scaling. Remember how the two gardian beast/princess got a power up to creation level and couldn't hit or even damage God of Consciousness ? That would make no sense if they truly are Low 1-C/on the same level as him, they even got BFR into his universe iirc.

And also it can't simply be "Maybe his disciple were stronger/trained more than the guardian beast", because it's straight up said that a "monster" achieving the demon king state (? don't remember the name) could hold down 100 cultivator of the same level, something like that.

Eh, it’s about the same as the one I posted
Sure ! But I prefer that one over the machine translated one, my poor eyes can't read the MTL one anymore...

Well, while he's fodder like you said, the other gods still exist in the same realm of power (god level) than him. Exception being Odin/his wife or Zeus which are one or two realm of power above him. There is a statement that the gods inside the battleship and such are 100x stronger than the God of Consciousness, but they don't exceed his ranking, they are "still only" gods.

That would mean that everyone being able to injure God, or God level existence, would be Low 1-C, which in return means that both the disciples of Yan Sen that could hold down Apollon (for example) would be Low 1-C, and anyone on that cultivation level (so around creation level iirc) also. But that would break the whole scaling. Remember how the two gardian beast/princess got a power up to creation level and couldn't hit or even damage God of Consciousness ? That would make no sense if they truly are Low 1-C/on the same level as him, they even got BFR into his universe iirc.

And also it can't simply be "Maybe his disciple were stronger/trained more than the guardian beast", because it's straight up said that a "monster" achieving the demon king state (? don't remember the name) could hold down 100 cultivator of the same level, something like that.

Sure ! But I prefer that one over the machine translated one, my poor eyes can't read the MTL one anymore...
Because they are gods, I don’t think they exactly have a ranking system like the heroes or cultivation.

not really, they got stronger post time skip and bullied Thor and Loki. isn’t creation lvl like hobo and the other kings lvl ?

Idk about that, what lvl are they now?

me either there translations are dog water

Because they are gods, I don’t think they exactly have a ranking system like the heroes or cultivation.
For what it's worth, I'm using this one : https://baike.baidu.com/item/修仙者大战超能力/50839052 (Translate the page and go a bit below, there is every rank depending on Cultivation/SuperHeroes/Monster. Although yeah, I agree gods seems to not have such a simple hierarchy of power and "God level" / "God king level" seems to be the one given by the humans.

not really, they got stronger post time skip and bullied Thor and Loki. isn’t creation lvl like hobo and the other kings lvl ?
Assuming the wikia I sent is more or less exact, the last realm for monster is quite large, from creation to beyond the concept of god, so surely they got a power up in the meantime, still doesn't change the fact they were both stronger than regular creation level and couldn't touch God.

Also here's the thing. You agree thats Hobbs/Hobo is nowhere near the level of Yan Sen's disciple at creation level right ? I really feel like we need to differenciate the "regular creation level", like Hobbs or the kings, and the cultivator that achieve the equivalent of creation level. Except if I'm misremembering things, it's impossible for them to be more or less the same level.

During this last arc, the blond guy (the one having the cheat of getting stronger when hit) explained that he could destroy a galaxy in a second, we also see a female disciple creating a galaxy in a second too, Hobbs was tired from just creating a moon and more or less destroying his planet. We may assume he's solar system/multi solar system thank to scaling since he's "stronger than 10 cores" but otherwise, he's nowhere near their level and he's a "full power creator" too.

Idk about that, what lvl are they now?
Honestly ? Probably around x100 baseline Universe+, maybe even more depending on how one can scale the difference in power between the gods (Not counting the god king and above). What I mean by that is that it's blantanly explained that "Ares > Apollon", tho we don't know what is the difference in their power and how much stronger Ares is.

If you're talking about their realm however, they are probably the same as before, just got stronger.

For what it's worth, I'm using this one : https://baike.baidu.com/item/修仙者大战超能力/50839052 (Translate the page and go a bit below, there is every rank depending on Cultivation/SuperHeroes/Monster. Although yeah, I agree gods seems to not have such a simple hierarchy of power and "God level" / "God king level" seems to be the one given by the humans.

Assuming the wikia I sent is more or less exact, the last realm for monster is quite large, from creation to beyond the concept of god, so surely they got a power up in the meantime, still doesn't change the fact they were both stronger than regular creation level and couldn't touch God.

Also here's the thing. You agree thats Hobbs/Hobo is nowhere near the level of Yan Sen's disciple at creation level right ? I really feel like we need to differenciate the "regular creation level", like Hobbs or the kings, and the cultivator that achieve the equivalent of creation level. Except if I'm misremembering things, it's impossible for them to be more or less the same level.

During this last arc, the blond guy (the one having the cheat of getting stronger when hit) explained that he could destroy a galaxy in a second, we also see a female disciple creating a galaxy in a second too, Hobbs was tired from just creating a moon and more or less destroying his planet. We may assume he's solar system/multi solar system thank to scaling since he's "stronger than 10 cores" but otherwise, he's nowhere near their level and he's a "full power creator" too.

Honestly ? Probably around x100 baseline Universe+, maybe even more depending on how one can scale the difference in power between the gods (Not counting the god king and above). What I mean by that is that it's blantanly explained that "Ares > Apollon", tho we don't know what is the difference in their power and how much stronger Ares is.

If you're talking about their realm however, they are probably the same as before, just got stronger.
Ok

Ok so wouldn’t that just further prove all gods are low tier 1

Are they at the creation lvl?

that was this arc, when was hobo tried from making a moon? He made a universe so that doesn’t sound right.

Ok

Ok so wouldn’t that just further prove all gods are low tier 1
For me it doesn't but in any case, for them to be low tier 1, we still need a solid proof of the blank space nature or dimensional superiority so wait and see I suppose ?

Are they at the creation lvl?
Not all of them, the one doing sword cultivation is at god level, but most of the other are at creation level yes

that was this arc, when was hobo tried from making a moon? He made a universe so that doesn’t sound right.
Well during his fight against Yan Sen, it was said by one of the vampire elders that "Hobbs created more things today than he ever did in past time" and that Hobbs was ready to die during this fight. Honestly, it was never said he created a full universe but a "world" which has a lot of meaning sadly. That Hobbs 'world" exist inside a universe, yeah, it's a fact. That he created it ? I'm not so sure. For me it doesn't feel right but I don't know, I still have to check recent chapters in details to write down the new feats and stuff. He also somehow tanked a blast from Henry, althoughI think it's a outlier.

Link here.

I'll say he's around multi solar-system. And I based my reasoning on the look of his power, the name of it, the feat he showed during his fight and the scaling with the 10 Cores.

It's at the start of chapter 183 :
The blank text translate to "Final chapter prelude/prologue". Story wise it even makes sense, what can be stronger than Henry ? Story started with a cultivator vs a superhero fighting, story is going to end with the strongest superhero fighting the strongest cultivator

And yes I know, but seeing how we're in meta territory rather than higher dimensional ones, hopes seems really thin...

Holding out for a "Final chapter prelude/prologue" to be a meta-reference for the in-verse Cultivator against hero society story ending because Yan Sen creating a new setting changes it into another series and it continues that way.
Yes, or at least his powers are.

Henry can manipulate the setting no matter the novel, or comic as he is the setting while Yan Sen can create the setting. From today chapter.

Yan Sen creates what appears to be an exact copy of Henry out of his own blood and the two Henrys clash with each other and the chapter ends with what appears to be the white space breaking. Likely because the two Henrys are trying to out grow each other infinitely.

My disappointment is immense, I truly hope something else happen.

For those who want to know, the fight basically ended with Yan Sen creating a bunch of Henry, and seemingly overpowering the true Henry. Although it is vague and the end of the fight happened off-screen, the chapter end with both of them sharing a cup of tea and talking about stuff.

My disappointment is immense, I truly hope something else happen.

For those who want to know, the fight basically ended with Yan Sen creating a bunch of Henry, and seemingly overpowering the true Henry. Although it is vague and the end of the fight happened off-screen, the chapter end with both of them sharing a cup of tea and talking about stuff.
Sauce?

Back