• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society Discussion Thread

Chapter 198: yan sen casually makes a dimension with infinite space, the Primordial monster king has tp and can absorb powers, Yan sen resists the kings tp and tp’s the king himself

chapter 199-200: casully tanks a black hole. The Primordial king is infinite in his realm yet Yan sen overloads him with his power and destroys him(and the black hole)

I think mengqi cutting down the vampires could be calced(maybe) or 001 and hades shaking the earth from space
I ask Drite if Mengqi's cutting could be calc'd but they said it was more like hax which I still don't entirely agree with. I'm not sure if 001 and hades shaking Earth would grant anything impressive that they already don't scale to but if you think it could you can put in a calc request for it.

I ask Drite if Mengqi's cutting could be calc'd but they said it was more like hax which I still don't entirely agree with. I'm not sure if 001 and hades shaking Earth would grant anything impressive that they already don't scale to but if you think it could you can put in a calc request for it.
That sounds dumb, that’s like saying atomic samurai’s cutting feats are hax. Eh then how about Henry’s feat of punches a planet a trillion light years away

That sounds dumb, that’s like saying atomic samurai’s cutting feats are hax. Eh then how about Henry’s feat of punches a planet a trillion light years away
I think the cutting feat can still be calc'd, just have to ask around.

Henry's feat can't be calc'd because pushing a star at the speed of light or beyond can't be calc'd so its left at baseline star level/large star level. He has way better feats and scaling anyway.

Chapter 202-203: Yan sen ignores Aphrodite’s love arrows

Chapter 204:makes a barrier strong enough to contain gods

chapter 206-207: a post time skip ling ling shrugs off a hit from Thor that would have destroyed the universe, also the attack barley made a dente in Yan sens dimension. Anon and ling ling beat Thor and Loki(despite them being stronger then the creator god or god of consciousness). A small piece of odins power could have killed anon and ling ling

I think the cutting feat can still be calc'd, just have to ask around.

Henry's feat can't be calc'd because pushing a star at the speed of light or beyond can't be calc'd so its left at baseline star level/large star level. He has way better feats and scaling anyway.
Ok

also we’re did you get Yan sen not being restricted or not caring about returning to his home?

Ok

also we’re did you get Yan sen not being restricted or not caring about returning to his home?
He hasn't done anything besides use Soul Search Ling ling (iirc) to find out how to get back home. He hasn't seemed very interested in returning and is completely comfortable staying in the human world even after choosing to finally break the deity confinement tower that sealed his power (you can see it break in half during the fight with the god of consciousness fight) which he said he would get his revenge on the Immortal world or whatever it was once that happened but he still chose to stay in the human world for 600 years after destroying the tower. I hope he tries to return home. It would be cool to see how powerful cultivators are and just how impressive Yan Sen is able to recreate the immortal world and it's inhabitants so easily is in retrospect. And because the human world is technically a small world to cultivators apparently so it would be cool to see what a big world is to cultivators.

He hasn't done anything besides use Soul Search Ling ling (iirc) to find out how to get back home. He hasn't seemed very interested in returning and is completely comfortable staying in the human world even after choosing to finally break the deity confinement tower that sealed his power (you can see it break in half during the fight with the god of consciousness fight) which he said he would get his revenge on the Immortal world or whatever it was once that happened but he still chose to stay in the human world for 600 years after destroying the tower. I hope he tries to return home. It would be cool to see how powerful cultivators are and just how impressive Yan Sen is able to recreate the immortal world and it's inhabitants so easily is in retrospect. And because the human world is technically a small world to cultivators apparently so it would be cool to see what a big world is to cultivators.
Probably because he hasn’t found any leads since then.we’re is that shown exactly cuz I don’t remember the containment thing being shown since his fight with anon and king ling. Um no, he straight up can’t find it because the other immortals hid it in a bunch of small “worlds”

That’s my point, he isn’t actively trying to get to the immortal world but if he finds a lead he would probably go after it but we the last time we've really heard Sen Yan Sen go after it was when he fought ling ling and anon and that was because they just happened to appear. The confinement tower breaking was shown when he destroyed the God of Consciousness with the palm.

That’s my point, he isn’t actively trying to get to the immortal world but if he finds a lead he would probably go after it but we the last time we've really heard Sen Yan Sen go after it was when he fought ling ling and anon and that was because they just happened to appear. The confinement tower breaking was shown when he destroyed the God of Consciousness with the palm.
His been doing that since the beginning though, his rarely been active about. Unless the site I’m looking at is faulty the containment tower literally doesn’t show up in the entire fight.

His been doing that since the beginning though, his rarely been active about. Unless the site I’m looking at is faulty the containment tower literally doesn’t show up in the entire fight.
Hence he doesn't seem to care.

Chapter 180 near the end after the panel where his eyes turn white you see the tower next to his head break in half

chapter 210:henry can make a whole galaxy his own “space” and basically do anything even change the fate of people and entire species

chapter 211: Henry apparently out Aphrodite in a 12 dimensional space

Chapter 212: hao manhandles athena

Chapter 217: Apollo takes the sun and Xiu lu makes one

chapter 218:xiu can make a world the size of the Milky Way galaxy and hao can destroy a gakaxy

Chapter 219: Apollo can casually reach a temp of 10,000 trillion degrees

Looks like Xiao Lu, Lan Bin and Ran Zihao are now called demi-gods instead of creators in the new chapter

nvm about yan sen destroying the pagoda that sealed his powers. Apparently, the author forgot about that or Yan Sen repaired it and sealed his power himself.

Yan Sen has a new form in chapter 233. He looks sick and seems to have done some weird space-warping move on the universe

2-B is from each of his blood platelets containing multiple universes. 1-B is for the possibility of the higher spatial temporal dimensions being legit.
Can you prove this are infinite universes?

main-qimg-d6211ae267407806ac6c8f9e4084232a-lq

To my knowledge just a panel is not enough to scale.

Because if I rember correctly all gods are supposed to have infinite universes in them or something
Yep. Plus, even though the God of Consciousness has an infinite-sized universe body, his universe is smaller than stronger gods such as Odin and Zeus meaning just because gods have infinite universes within them that don't mean the universes are all equal in size.

Back