• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cultivator Against Hero Society Discussion Thread

So ive gotten pretty fair in the manga but kinda stopped around when he sends two of his students to another dimension(manly to wait for new chapters to bench) but I’m re reading from the beginning so should I just catalog his feats or what?

Homie thanos snapped half of heaven and slaughtered a bunch of meta and transcended deity’s and the strongest cultivators in chapter 7. I’m pretty sure he states how strong each stage is later so this will be interesting

Chapter 10, Yan sen can rejuvenate peoples stamina, and read people’s mind kind of threw soul probing. Chapter 12(might as well lost feats for other characters to) lan shruggs off getting punched into space(parting a bunch of clouds) and back

Spoilers but Yan Sen currently isn't restricted and seems to not care about returning to his old world.

Chapter 13 weather manliplation(gold pill), chapter 14 Yan sen here’s about ancient heroes creating higher dimensonal worlds and controlling time and only thinks about experimenting on them

Spoilers but Yan Sen currently isn't restricted and seems to not care about returning to his old world.
hmm sounds odd, guess I’ll have to read it my self at some point

Chapter 15 can casually create life and “worlds”, even mystic beings can create “worlds”(but considering how he talks about it this could easily mean universe). The heavenly beings Yan San slaughtered can open up cracks in time and space, seal off dimensional travel to there “world” and hide the heavenly realm/xuan continent in countless smaller “worlds”

Chapter 46: made a “small world” that’s volume is infinity larger then earth it also has portals to go anywhere on earth and barriers that make it invisible. Can kill the KoK with his divine sense(whatever that is) just by knowing we’re he is or having one of his belongings

Last edited:
Chapter 72: sword king can break spatial seals easily

chapter 73:Yan sen can heal people

Chapter 75-79: anon and ling ling vs sword king,001 and Astro man(mind you the demon cultivators started in the northern hemisphere before blitzing sword king)

Chapter 80: Yan sen back hands energy, makes a massive prison thing

chapter 81-85:anon and ling king fights Yan sen(Yan sen turns back time and can apparently damage the soul with soul search if he wanted)

Chapter 86:anon and ling ling have super hearing

chapter 89: Yan sen can make clones,lan casually reacts to a blitz from xialou

chapter 90-91: lan takes on the cultivator academy

chapter 92: it seems that Yan sens “small world” is a lot bigger than I thought considering it seems to have its own sun and atmosphere(you can see the difference after he throws the demonic cultivators out)

Chapter 94-95: Yan sen has precog and can cut things down to the subatomic lvl all on earth all the way from the moon(all thanks to the sword path) and exterminate the entire species, it also seems to be able to teleport. Anon and ling ling were apparently able to precive Yan sens sword technique

chapter 96-98:003 vs anon and ling ling

chapter 98: the core can predict the future and maintain time but can’t predict Yan sen

Chapter 102-103: hob creates the hobbos and there universe, the third hob elder can’t see Yan sen’s future then dies horribly trying to look at his future and failing. This also appertly altered the future as will(she was supposed to die with the other hob elders at the same time)

Chapter 107: hob folds anon and ling ling from another dimension and bfr’s them to his world

chapter 110-113 to118-119: Yan sen and 001 vs super ancient heroes

chapter 114: class rep slices sone buildings a could of kilometers away

chapter 116: hobbos have pretty powerful regen

chapter 117: class rep is immune to blood manipulation, class rep has precog and dose sone pretty nutty sword play agianst the hobbos

Chapter 118: hob ressurcs his students

chapter 119: Yan sen flies back into the galaxy all the way to earth in seconds, shatters the barrier between dimensions

chapter 120: Yan sen negs resurrection, creates people out of clay

chapter 121: Yan sens creations can turn pictures into reailty, paralyze people, throw people into the sun and cut the space of a universe in half

chapter 122-123: the infamous crushing universe feat, yan sens creations reacted to him crushing the universe at the last minute. hob apparently made another universe(the one he bfred the demons to)

chapter 124: Yan sen creates a copy of the xuan continent in a picture for his creations to live in, hob survived being crushed by Yan sen

Chapter 125: the ancient heroes made a new moon, the core plugged a hole in the universe

chapter 126: despite being in a very weakened stated hob can still make a planet tremble with his fingers

chapter 128: Yan sen bfr’s his students into a painting

Chapter 152-153: class rep vs Xiu lu

chapter 158-170 : feats for post thousand year training Hao and Bin

Chapter 165: Yan sen’s world can’t be accessed by the creators of elves,orcs and drawfs(thought they are weakened), he also blows up a planet for some reason

Guess I can post stuff that I got calc'd here.

Mengqi chucking some water 6 million kilometers away

Mengqi travels to space very fast

Calc for beginner-level Qi Capacity Forming Dragon Technique (aka the nuke)

Robots leaving the galaxy

There is probably a lot more stuff that can be calc'd for the verse but I'm unsure if they are able to be calc'd.

Chapter 171-172: sword field can apparently cut anything even stuff like time, fate and someone’s consciousness(it’s also apparently infinite on the inside)

chapter 171: Yan sen can shoot mftl lasers

chapter 172-176: anon and ling ling creator lvl vs creator god

chapter 177-181: Yan sen vs the creator god

Guess I can post stuff that I got calc'd here.

Mengqi chucking some water 6 million kilometers away

Mengqi travels to space very fast

Calc for beginner-level Qi Capacity Forming Dragon Technique (aka the nuke)

Robots leaving the galaxy

There is probably a lot more stuff that can be calc'd for the verse but I'm unsure if they are able to be calc'd.
I think mengqi cutting down the vampires could be calced(maybe) or 001 and hades shaking the earth from space

Chapter 182: Yan puts the universe back in his painting

chapter 183: posiden can change his form to water, posiden can ressurcet the creator god(the god seems to fear posiden)

chapter 185-186: post timeskip 600 years hao and bin feats

chapter 190: Zeus has surpassed the concept of a god

chapter 191: Zeus casually burps an infinite universe into existence, sone Superman figure one shotted all the ancient gods, Thor and another god casually kidnap the creator god

Last edited:
Chapter 193: sis lan makes a massive hole in the ground

chapter 195: Henery Williams(the Superman figure) punched a star 1,300 trillion light years away

chapter 196: Yan sen Carrie’s a condensed ocean in his hand, henery one shotted a monster that could destroy a universe,henery couldn’t kill himself, henery changed the magnetic field of the earth so children would be born with super powers

Chapter 194,197: Yan sen blocked a “full powered” strike from henery

Last edited:
Back