• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuisses de Grenouilles - Frenchie vs Leapfrog (The Boys vs MCU)

• They have some basic knowledge of each other.
  • Both are in-character
  • 9-C versions
  • Frenchie has no weapons, Leapfrog has his suit
  • Fight takes place in an alleyway
  • Starting distance is 5 meters, with a clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by death
The Frenchman: 4 (Mariogoods, Marvel_Champion_07, Lonkitt, AThe1412)
"Ribbit and rip it!":
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Frenchie is more likely to win. Frenchie has better lifting strength and better stealth skill, better stamina, better street level physical strength and durability. Leapfrog has flight and is arcobatics, but Leapfrog's flight is unstable, not to mention that Frenchie has survived something worse than Leapfrog ever encountered.

I vote to Frenchie.

I have a feeling that Frenchie is more likely to win. Frenchie has better lifting strength and better stealth skill, better stamina, better street level physical strength and durability. Leapfrog has flight and is arcobatics, but Leapfrog's flight is unstable, not to mention that Frenchie has survived something worse than Leapfrog ever encountered.

I vote to Frenchie.
Also, Frenchie is just a more competent fighter. Voting Frenchman FRA.

I vote to Frenchie.
Also, Frenchie is just a more competent fighter. Voting Frenchman FRA.
Counted.

Frenchie has better lifting strength and better stealth skill, better stamina, better street level physical strength and durability.
In light of a recent upgrade, Leapfrog is actually Street level+ (13.84191 Kilojoules) now, so the raw AP/Durability advantage would go to Eugene

Though Frenchie still undoubtedly takes, like, every other advantage, including LS

EDIT: Didn't even realize Marvel posted here until making my own comment, but he's right lmao

In light of a recent upgrade, Leapfrog is actually Street level+ (13.84191 Kilojoules) now, so the raw AP/Durability advantage would go to Eugene

Though Frenchie still undoubtedly takes, like, every other advantage, including LS

EDIT: Didn't even realize Marvel posted here until making my own comment, but he's right lmao
Frenchie scales to 5179 J so it's only a 2.67x AP disadvantage.

Frenchie scales to 5179 J so it's only a 2.67x AP disadvantage.
Not to mention that Leapfrog's durability feat is still Leapfrog survives that... and becomes incaped, while Fenchie's durability feats are still more impressive. Therefore, I still vote to Frenchie.

Should I take this as a vote?
Technically, the previous votes should be deleted since they're based on FRAs, which originally rooted from a vote that included the reasoning of "Frenchie is stronger/more durable", which is no longer true, plus as I mentioned above, Mario isn't correct about what incapacitated Eugene

That being said, I'm not a Leapfrog voter in this case. I'm voting for Frenchie since he's got much more combat experience and is an actually skilled combatant (being an assassin that completed 23 contracts and having defeated a Vought mercenary, for two examples). Eugene's stronger AP wise and has greater agility, but the latter advantage isn't so great that Frenchie's never gonna be able to tag him. Once Frenchie lands one hit and gets a good grip on him, its over IMO

Voting Frenchie

Back