• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Are you even allowed to calm characters down? Wouldn’t that be like death battle saying the characters just stop fighting and become friends? And for not being able to hit Javen, would Javen be able to hit CO? They both have insane range and can do stuff like Teleportation and Body Control.
Speed is equalised, and both have a ton of hax (Though javen can whip out additional abilities whenever he wants) so yes. There’s no real reason to believe the opposite unless there’s good reasoning for it, in which case this would be incon

Yeah, otherwise we wouldn’t have empathic manipulation, and would be blatantly ignoring abilities. Plus, this ain’t death battle, and the empathic manipulation user still usually intends to win according to SBA

I know it's in character for CO to immediately go for existence erasure, how in character for Javen is it to go for Empathy manipulation

Okay, I can get that, but just completely stopping his attacks becuz you made him sad or stuff feels… kinda lame. And stupid.
So was CO walking away from the fight with avin sort of, if I remember correctly (Watching it I kinda wanted a definitive winner lol)

It's kinda funny that we have the actual people debating for themselves here. CO can't debate for themselves, since they don't have a fandom account, but they can watch this thread.

Not super relevant, I just think it's neat.

Cucumber Otter has his Pocket Dimension, if he brings Javen there, he’d have full control of the surroundings, which would give him a nice level of control over what Javen can do.

Cucumber Otter has his Pocket Dimension, if he brings Javen there, he’d have full control of the surroundings, which would give him a nice level of control.
Have we seen CO do that in combat? I think for the most part, CO just blasts around and stuff.

Cucumber Otter has his Pocket Dimension, if he brings Javen there, he’d have full control of the surroundings, which would give him a nice level of control over what Javen can do.
I don’t see any pocket reality manipulation on CO’s profile if I remember right

Anyways, I kinda wanna just stop ad vote inconclusive. CO starts immediately with EE and Javen has a ton of hax to counter CO, and I feel it's really a matter of who does what first. Plus, CO's profile seems unfinished, from what I'm hearing.

Well, which animation did it happen in? I thought you as the creator would be updating the page everytime there was a new ability or feat, that’s all
Not allowed to revise the profile while the character is in a VS debate.

Well, which animation did it happen in? I thought you as the creator would be updating the page everytime there was a new ability or feat, that’s all
It’s mostly because of the LoFi challenge. He has full control (evident by confirmation by CO and Chanimate).

I see, but that isn’t exactly pocket dimension manip, that’s corruption, we never see CO making a whole new universe or sumthin, otherwise he’d be Universal

Cucumber Otter wins by doing a backflip, snapping the bad guys neck and saving the day. (This is a joke)
To be honest though, he could do this. It’s very, very unlikely. Unless he gets some nice Energy absorption from something like the 8 golden orbs or Javen’s attacks. Then he’d be fast and strong enough to.

I see, but that isn’t exactly pocket dimension manip, that’s corruption, we never see CO making a whole new universe or sumthin, otherwise he’d be Universal
Pocket Dimensions don't auto Universal a character, otherwise Majora (TLoZ) would be Universal (Last I checked, they aren't)

I meant he could control its state, not a whole universe. Plus, it’s only that one room (By CO statement.)

Pocket Dimensions don't auto Universal a character, otherwise Majora would be Universal (Last I checked, they aren't)
I know, Although I think madara should be. Creation is considered equal to destruction after all. Where do you think the energy comes from?

Anyways, I kinda wanna just stop ad vote inconclusive. CO starts immediately with EE and Javen has a ton of hax to counter CO, and I feel it's really a matter of who does what first. Plus, CO's profile seems unfinished, from what I'm hearing.
I want to bring attention to this again

I want to bring attention to this again
There is a lot to miss, and I haven’t gotten to everything. Examining the stuff on Scratch by both CO and -oshawot (CO’s friend), we have stuff like Homing Attack (From an Undertale fighting game)(p.s. the game broke, don’t play it.), and Sound Manipulation. There’s also all the stuff from the videos I missed. It’s a very even match, so I hope it’s incon or a win for CO, but yeah, this is how I see it.

Yeah. I'm voting Incon, leaning Javen. I'll try not to make a match with an unfinished character in the future (I didn't know CO was unfinished)

I still see javen winning this with how much stuff he could whip out to counter whatever otter throws at him anytime he likes, but I’ll also vote incon

Back